A post I thought I wouldn't have to make

Further update on my Heart Valve
Was dragged back into hospital yesterday

My Blood Pressure keeps crashing when I sit up ot stand

They think it may be my cocktail of meds playing Silly Buggers

HH?
If there's any consolation, then it's in the fact that you were still at the secondary monitoring stage, Bill.

It's disappointing to have to go back to hospital, but I'd rather you were there rather than toughing it out and hoping for the best.

Some of the feedback suggests there are usually a few complications, it's still major surgery and there are a lot of inherit dangers and factors to consider.

Needless to say that my thoughts are with you, Bill. I'm sorry for your plight, but happy that you're in the best place at the moment.

Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed, all the best

HH

Further update on my Heart Valve Op
Was dragged back into hospital yesterday

My Blood Pressure keeps crashing when I sit up ot stand

They think it may be my cocktail of meds playing Silly Buggers

HH?
Just let them sort you out maybe too early for your full debut, just keep the preseason training going and you will be in the first squad soon enough Bill best wishes and hurry back.

If there's any consolation, then it's in the fact that you were still at the secondary monitoring stage, Bill.

It's disappointing to have to go back to hospital, but I'd rather you were there rather than toughing it out and hoping for the best.

Some of the feedback suggests there are usually a few complications, it's still major surgery and there are a lot of inherit dangers and factors to consider.

Needless to say that my thoughts are with you, Bill. I'm sorry for your plight, but happy that you're in the best place at the moment.

Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed, all the best

HH
So say all of us! Best of luck ?

Hi Bill you’ll be fine my mum had her mitral and aortic valves replaced at 70 years of age and had to go back in post op to get her medication stabilized apparently it’s a delicate balance but they soon sorted her out and she was fine and so will you be.
Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery
HH?

Bill, you're in good hands mate
My boy had a setback a week after getting home, he was dizzy and lightheaded and his leg and foot swole up, twice the size, so we rushed him back to Emergency, but a simple ultrasound and ecg, a change in his meds & dosage and he's home & back on track
Those meds are tricky, what works for you, might not work for someone else
I'm sure they'll help get you back to normal in no time, so just try not to worry as it's quite normal
Sending you our best for a full & speedy recovery & resolution
From one zipper club member, to another
HH

Back