A puzzle

patmeech

Just reading it was a risky move by celtic cramming in hearts game I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LEAGUE WHO ARRANGED THE GAMES ?? I BELIEVE WHEN FIXTURE WAS ANNOUNCED CELTIC ASKED WHY IT WAS GETTING PLAYER THEY WHERE TOLD IT WAS B.T. I'M SURE IT WAS ALL ABOVE BOARD UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIDN'T SEE INJURIES AND SUSPENSION TAKING A HAND😂😂😂

I've been thinking about this as well, was it Celtic's decision to play the extra game?
And I take it Hibs - Huns couldn't be played in Edinburgh at the same time as Herz - us? If that's the case why wasn't Hibs - Huns played on Thursday night then Huns play this weekend the same as us?
Hopefully it will benefit us and we'll have a nice wee gap between us before the Dubai break in the sun.

As long as we win all our games that’ll be us 8pts clear come the break which is a big psychological advantage on top, even if they have a game at hand it still puts massive pressure on them to win it. Any extra dropped pts from the Huns is just added bonuses. The Bhoys can do it! COYBIG.

The anomaly occurred because the Hibs sevco game scheduled for this weekend was brought forward to Friday for television. Because both of these teams were then scheduled to play Friday, neither could be asked to play this midweek. Our weekend fixture goes ahead as planned which left a free midweek to catch up with one of the 2 league fixtures outstanding because of the league cup semi and final. 10 games in Dec really tests the squad but it means we go into the new year only 1 game behind schedule whereas they are two behind the rest of the league.
Listen out for them squealing about how unfair things are for them in the Spring.
To be fair, it was nothing to do with them. As soon as the tv company picked this Friday, the league were unable to reschedule any sevco fixtures for this midweek.

The anomaly occurred because the Hibs sevco game scheduled for this weekend was brought forward to Friday for television. Because both of these teams were then scheduled to play Friday, neither could be asked to play this midweek. Our weekend fixture goes ahead as planned which left a free midweek to catch up with one of the 2 league fixtures outstanding because of the league cup semi and final. 10 games in Dec really tests the squad but it means we go into the new year only 1 game behind schedule whereas they are two behind the rest of the league.
Listen out for them squealing about how unfair things are for them in the Spring.
To be fair, it was nothing to do with them. As soon as the tv company picked this Friday, the league were unable to reschedule any sevco fixtures for this midweek.
Hello , welcome 👋

Just reading it was a risky move by celtic cramming in hearts game I THOUGHT IT WAS THE LEAGUE WHO ARRANGED THE GAMES ?? I BELIEVE WHEN FIXTURE WAS ANNOUNCED CELTIC ASKED WHY IT WAS GETTING PLAYER THEY WHERE TOLD IT WAS B.T. I'M SURE IT WAS ALL ABOVE BOARD UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIDN'T SEE INJURIES AND SUSPENSION TAKING A HAND😂😂😂
I think the fixture creator was hoping Celtic would be out of Europe and tough trip to hearts would be good time for that match since after every European tie we get a quick away home tie, in fact we mostly get 12 pm ko after every tie in Europe but always after an away tie.

Just coincidence that huns get standard 3pm kick off on hard to travel Sunday

good for players body clock on mostly always home tie after European game.

Just lucky coincedence

12pm kick off and midweek games late at night always throw up more unpredictable results.

Almost as if 3pm kick off a better for players to have a body clock game of football.

the mystery over Sevco strong bias at home in cup draws and after European games getting teams who didn't do that well previous year is just coincedence

the mystery over bias in penalty kicks received is a mystery coincedence

the mystery of fouls to card count is mystery bias

But its all just coincidence

totally random

no jiggery pokery at work

NOT REALLY SURE MYSELF BUT WILL LOOK INTO IT AAAAAHHHHHHH

Re the FIXtures this season ,it's all done by computer don't you know .
Well looked to me as id Slippy G's team got a real easy start to the season ,just to maybe get the confidence up and make it look like there was a title fight on .
Then when the easy fixtures dried up December was the Big month ,LC final and spfl tough away ties .
well Slippy has slipped twice already in the month that counted .

Now with Slippy,s hard December ,he then has (read on sevco site ) 8 home games and 3 away games after the winter break (no idea if true or not ) .If so I think this is were we have pulled away from any challenge at this crucial part of the season in the last two yrs ,but it's a computer that sets the fixtures remember and if sevco get a wee free midweek in the hardest part of their league schedule then that is only because the tele boys want a friday night trip to Edinburgh .

The thing is that if NFL and his team on the park keep winning games despite the WWF fixers of it then all their backroom cut ups will be in vain

C,MON YOU BHOYS ON THE PARK IN GREEN

was it not some wee woman in Canada that had an old apple mac to predict the fixtures , look for a few international friendlys coming into play

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back