A Simple Test..

LondonBhoy

Cracked it,simple really.When you unfortunately come across the bag of piss&wind called Boyd giving his opinions on players,managers etc just ask yourself if the person in question has any past or present Celtic connections.A case in point is Hibs new manager,performed at the highest level &won trophies both here&in England. A skilful proper footballer who then graduated to assistant at one of world's top football nations.Starting out on club career a few weeks ago but Boyd already attempting to belittle his efforts.Imagine being a slave to the narrow minded bigotry within your thought processes?The human race can be so utterly depressing on occasion.....

Cracked it,simple really.When you unfortunately come across the bag of piss&wind called Boyd giving his opinions on players,managers etc just ask yourself if the person in question has any past or present Celtic connections.A case in point is Hibs new manager,performed at the highest level &won trophies both here&in England. A skilful proper footballer who then graduated to assistant at one of world's top football nations.Starting out on club career a few weeks ago but Boyd already attempting to belittle his efforts.Imagine being a slave to the narrow minded bigotry within your thought processes?The human race can be so utterly depressing on occasion.....
Robertson also in gantry with soup taker Walker Maloney looked nervous Andy, FFS a young man cutting his teeth as main man in charge, and they give him it tight. Wee guy has forgot more than they two clowns, of course he was nervous thats because he wants to do best for the fans and club and he is taking the responsibility and facing the media shit that will come Hibs way.

Robertson also in gantry with soup taker Walker Maloney looked nervous Andy, FFS a young man cutting his teeth as main man in charge, and they give him it tight. Wee guy has forgot more than they two clowns, of course he was nervous thats because he wants to do best for the fans and club and he is taking the responsibility and facing the media shit that will come Hibs way.
I heard them,what a way to earn your money.Walker,a voice that's driven thousands to purchase slow drying paint.A drone of nothingness coming from what looks like a corpse in it's final death throes....

Sky Sports Scottish football coverage is best watched by turning on as the game is kicking off, switch over during half time break turning back as game is restarting, switch off at full time. Saves you having to listen to a moron like Boyd or any other crap pundits. Unfortunately you still need to listen to Walker but since he seems to have been droning on for decades I can generally blank out what he says, it just like interference on your tv sound.

They really do poison themselves, from the inside out
Him, Rae (who ?) and BFDJ, an embarrassing trio of the staunch kulture
At least McCoist and big Sutton can have a laugh and some banter, those 3 are just bitter Jaffa's who laugh at their own pish
Let them laugh, for they will always be Huns

HH

Unfortunately you still need to listen to Walker but since he seems to have been droning on for decades I can generally blank out what he says, it just like interference on your tv sound.
I try and do that with the missus, just block it out, then occasional she puts me on the spot and says "you're not listening!! "
I've worked out after many years that there's really a choice of 2 answers that get me off the hook, 1st (and most popular) is "yeah I'll pay for it that's fine" that gets me out of most situations but I can't use that all the time. My alternate is "yeah ok I'll do it" and hope the question was wash the car, go into the attic for something etc.
I used the alternate today and now find myself sat in a lay-by in Perthshire, after midnight while she photographs the aurora (which is invisible)

Apparently the question was "will you come out aurora hunting with me tonight?"

I wish I'd replied "yeah I'll pay for it that's fine!" 🙄

I try and do that with the missus, just block it out, then occasional she puts me on the spot and says "you're not listening!! "
I've worked out after many years that there's really a choice of 2 answers that get me off the hook, 1st (and most popular) is "yeah I'll pay for it that's fine" that gets me out of most situations but I can't use that all the time. My alternate is "yeah ok I'll do it" and hope the question was wash the car, go into the attic for something etc.
I used the alternate today and now find myself sat in a lay-by in Perthshire, after midnight while she photographs the aurora (which is invisible)

Apparently the question was "will you come out aurora hunting with me tonight?"

I wish I'd replied "yeah I'll pay for it that's fine!" 🙄
I tried explaining to my wife that was just a pre round . She just walked away with a knowing smile 😁😁😁😁.

Today's the day when we beat the Huns.
Today is the day when we beat the Huns

Back