A Time For Thanks

Spherical Planet

It goes without saying that I would like to wish all contributors and admin a Peaceful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

I would also like to extend my own gratitude for having the opportunity to share all of your thoughts, ideas, opinions, and personal stories throughout these last few months.

For those of you who regularly use this platform, I have nodded in agreement, shook my head in disagreement, laughed out loud at the humour, and shed a tear for your pain.

For someone who doesn't have the day-to-day opportunity to share my love of Celtic in the "real world", this platform has served a far greater purpose in creating a small community where we can share that common love and express our varying thoughts and opinions of what that love entails.

We may disagree on certain issues. The debate may become passionate and personal sometimes, but it is still evidently clear that the vast, vast majority of us are Green & White to the core and that we somehow manage to resolve our issues and remember the common feature that binds us all together.

I'll take this time to remember absent friends and to pay tribute to the Bold Bhoys and Ghirls who are no longer with us.

For those of you who have recently endured illness, we wish you strength and continued courage.

For those of you who are about to start upon a new chapter in your life, we wish you good fortune and happiness.

For those of you who feel alone, please know that that is not the case, and that you will always have friends close by whilst you are within this community.

I appreciate that you may not share faith, but allow me to thank God for your friendship and to ask God to give blessings to you all.

Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless Celtic

It goes without saying that I would like to wish all contributors and admin a Peaceful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

I would also like to extend my own gratitude for having the opportunity to share all of your thoughts, ideas, opinions, and personal stories throughout these last few months.

For those of you who regularly use this platform, I have nodded in agreement, shook my head in disagreement, laughed out loud at the humour, and shed a tear for your pain.

For someone who doesn't have the day-to-day opportunity to share my love of Celtic in the "real world", this platform has served a far greater purpose in creating a small community where we can share that common love and express our varying thoughts and opinions of what that love entails.

We may disagree on certain issues. The debate may become passionate and personal sometimes, but it is still evidently clear that the vast, vast majority of us are Green & White to the core and that we somehow manage to resolve our issues and remember the common feature that binds us all together.

I'll take this time to remember absent friends and to pay tribute to the Bold Bhoys and Ghirls who are no longer with us.

For those of you who have recently endured illness, we wish you strength and continued courage.

For those of you who are about to start upon a new chapter in your life, we wish you good fortune and happiness.

For those of you who feel alone, please know that that is not the case, and that you will always have friends close by whilst you are within this community.

I appreciate that you may not share faith, but allow me to thank God for your friendship and to ask God to give blessings to you all.

Merry christmas to you and to all fans on the site

? Merry Christmas SP HH

Thank you SP for your most thoughtful Christmas message. I feel so privileged to be part of this forum and honoured to be part of the Celtic family. Hope you all have a happy Christmas HH?
GG, I especially want to thank you for your wonderful memories of a true Celtic man.

If ever someone encapsulated the spirit of this site, then it would be you who epitomises how much Celtic means to us and our loved ones.

I'm sure that that Good Man is watching over you and properly proud of the way you are keeping his memory and legacy alive.

For as long as he is in your heart, YNWA

Superb post SP.

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for all the great posts,some I agree with some not but we are all family.Those of you who have suffered illness in your families this year I pray that next year will be better for you you deserve it..To those who have suffered bereavement my condolences and prayers for you and your loved ones. I pray that for next year we see peace amongst mankind, nation's and last but not least Celtic 8inrow treble treble.Peace love to you all from my family to yours.Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.

Was gonna do something similar, no point now. Well done SP an excellent piece, everybody should read this.
Merry Christmas Bhoys and Ghirls everywhere.

Excellent post SP wonderful sentiments..So proud to be part of site.HH

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for all the great posts,some I agree with some not but we are all family.Those of you who have suffered illness in your families this year I pray that next year will be better for you you deserve it..To those who have suffered bereavement my condolences and prayers for you and your loved ones. I pray that for next year we see peace amongst mankind, nation's and last but not least Celtic 8inrow treble treble.Peace love to you all from my family to yours.Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all.
Hail Hail Ally,tell the wee man we're askin for him, god bless you and yours Ally YNWA!

Members online

Latest posts

Back