Aberdeen on the 9th

I didn’t see any of it ... though I’m sure they will , ( get plenty of help ) as I guessed this would end in a draw , as was in the last round to enable another ipox payday .. . it’s all about getting them through with as much income as possible ..

They jokers couldnt even pay out on their poxy 2.5k windfall draw and told their punter to come back for his cash ???

Fkn couldnae write it

How will Aberdeen approach this fixture , given that they now have a replay at Ipox a few days later .. rest a few important players as they are so far behind in the league. ?

Good point.

And if Hibs have turned the Huns over the night before the Dons will play eleven actual sheep to let us virtually seal the title with an 11 point lead.

With the day starting of well with Watford winning i thought i'd tune in to sheep game just as they got a penalty
It was dire we have nowt to fear apart from bent officials

Two shit teams playing shit. We have nothing to fear from either. We turn up we hammer both. I can’t wait to play those deluded bastards at the end of the month. I can see us ripping them apart. The Dons next week? We will destroy them.

Back