Aberdeen v Celtic - Match Thread

It's blatantly obvious now that the last time Lennon was here the players were playin well under thommo as a coach. Lennon got rid of him and the wheels came off. This time they were playing well under duff and since he has left the wheels have come off. Get him to fuck now before there's any more damage done.
Deadner I do believe we need motivation from somewhere. I think your correct Duff did bring that to the team. He was a motivated coach who was intense with his workmanship an will to win.
Need something from somewhere and fast.

The biggest problem facing us is if lennon has lost the players or the players just don't give a fuck bottom line then how do you change it and who do you bring in?

We keep saying we have the best squad etc.. do we though we struggle week in week out, we have said for a good few years we were better than Cluj, Ferencvaros, Athens, Copenhagen and even further back yet we struggle to beat these teams. Wherein does the problem lie? It can't just be a manager thing as under all management we have had problems with this, O'Neil couldn't win away from home, Strachan the football was dire and we couldn't beat teams like aalborg, Deila we got hummed off molde and legia Warsaw and more.. lennon first time and this te performances domestically are woeful the majority and in Europe we are a little more than suspect, Rodgers got us some of our biggest defeats in Europe as well as some dreadful football after the first season.

We have been found wanting too many times on many fronts and the problem and buck doesn't just stop with Lenny, he is one of us and feels what we feel, hopefully, but the recruitment of players and managers at imes, the penny pinching all comes from the upper echelons and the fact is that the leaks from our transfer targets to our TV channel are looking more and more like a club that isn't being run to its full potential.

I dont think the buck stops with lenny, I think he is a poor manager who has got some good results with us over the years that have helped his profile, i.e the barca game, the stalwarts have been in charge to long we need a new approach from the ground up, look at clubs like barca who vote to get rid of directors we should be looking at revamping this club as over the course we are underachieving on and off the park more than often.

defending wasn't great again as team

But I thought we played some lovely football and scored couple of great goals

real kick in stones

Aberdeen didn't earn 3 goals but worrying part is we coulda lost a few more.

looked much more dangerous in that formation

some positives and a more enjoyable to watch style imo

too many players really dont look very fit

Look, it's simple....we don't give away 2 cheap penalties we win the game comfortably.....how can yous not comprehend that?
We can but you need to have a game plan fight technique sumecunt to lead you Docco your right not the Managers fault that players do stupid things. But here’s the rub we’ve been Pish from day one and we’re getting worse you cannot for one minute believe that those players are fighting as one team and for the Manager
So again what do Celtic do wait till the team turn up and give the Huns a guard of honour or make the change now. Me it’s now time for change just my opinion
But NFLS time is up

HH 😞

defending wasn't great again as team

But I thought we played some lovely football and scored couple of great goals

real kick in stones

Aberdeen didn't earn 3 goals but worrying part is we coulda lost a few more.

looked much more dangerous in that formation

some positives and a more enjoyable to watch style imo

too many players really dont look very fit
They’re fit TET just not trying a fucking leg imo

HH 😞

This is a serious question. Can we send back Duffy At Christmas and use the money we are wasting on the useless cunt on a CB that isnt a bombscare? We sent Masunda back, can we do the same? It needs to be done.
No season long loan musonda was injured , maybe big duffy could ..... naw even I’m no gonna wish that

Cant blame all this on lenny as easy as that would be the are quality players who are underperforming weve dropped 2pts with 2 pens against us 1 a definite the other questionable we brought that on ourselves at 2-3 we should've gone for the 4th cos we cant defend for shit and wtf was Duffy doing at that goal? Hes a bigger liability than Lennon keeps selling the Jerseys
Anyone who slagged us off, saying Scott McKenna was a donkey and not good enough for Celtic, should take a look at Shane Duffy's 'defending' today
Big Shane is Efe Ambrose, with an Irish accent, except big Efe, could control a ball at times
When in doubt, hoof it out, you learn that, when you start playing the game
Griff, Rogic, Laxalt, Ajer, Frimpong & Christie should be given a jersey next game, right off the bat
Bain looked comfortable and glad he's getting an opportunity
Some say we should get Mjallby in to help out with the coaching, I'd tell big Shane to sit down, and let Mjallby have his spot

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back