Abramovich has put Chelsea up for sale

Preemptive action, he KNOWS what’s coming down the line, Chelsea is in big trouble now, a club I have no time for due to links with the Huns, the money tap has been turned aff
One of purlins sidekicks, he is just about to be heavy sanctioned by the government, not one word of condemnation of the war in his “statement“ 😡🇺🇦

Last edited:
Seems to me that mr abramovich has just handed the people over of Ukraine a post dated cheque for 1.5 billion quid
Say what you want about where he got his money from but that’s more than the G7 will give Ukraine in aid combined and then some

and fir people who want him to come out and condemn the invasion he’s as good as just done it

but if he comes out and slaughters putin, he gets sanctioned in both uk and Russia

Seems to me that mr abramovich has just handed the people over of Ukraine a post dated cheque for 1.5 billion quid
Say what you want about where he got his money from but that’s more than the G7 will give Ukraine in aid combined and then some

and fir people who want him to come out and condemn the invasion he’s as good as just done it

but if he comes out and slaughters putin, he gets sanctioned in both uk and Russia
Where did you get that figure from? He’s only donating the “profit“ from the sale, he paid £140 million for it, the last EPL team sold was Newcastle £415 million, the sale took about 5 years to complete……Ukraine will be lucky to last another 5 days,……no fecken chance anyone that needs that money will ever see it 😡

Where did you get that figure from? He’s only donating the “profit“ from the sale, he paid £140 million for it, the last EPL team sold was Newcastle £415 million, the sale took about 5 years to complete……Ukraine will be lucky to last another 5 days,……no fecken chance anyone that needs that money will ever see it 😡
he said the proceeds from the sale would go to victims and he wouldn’t ask for any of his loan back
So I’m not sure where you get ‘profit’ quote from
If he’s owed 1.4 billion and not asking for it back then the victims get price the club is sold for
Newcastle were a basket case and ashley was trying to get the money he frittered away on said basket case.
Plus who Ashley was selling to was a problem
Chelsea over the last 10 years ain’t Newcastle
Plus they’re a TOP EPL team as well as a London based club
Even the property the club owns would be worth hundreds of millions

Said on the news this morning he’s looking for a CRAZY 3 billion 😱 for Chelsea, no doubt there will be be a que round Stamford bridge with Arabs with shekels in carpet bags….also remember he had to “loan” them 1.5 billion to keep the lights oan……if your talking about basket cases …..that’s one right there….
Will never be sold and he knows it, it’s all just a cover, hoping that the war comes to a quick end …one way or another 😡🇺🇦

Said on the news this morning he’s looking for a CRAZY 3 billion 😱 for Chelsea, no doubt there will be be a que round Stamford bridge with Arabs with shekels in carpet bags….also remember he had to “loan” them 1.5 billion to keep the lights oan……if your talking about basket cases …..that’s one right there….
Will never be sold and he knows it, it’s all just a cover, hoping that the war comes to a quick end …one way or another 😡🇺🇦
He’s looking after No 1 be in no doubt.
I saw a something online from the scum congratulating Roman blah blah blah…epitomises why their first club died and this one is in dire financial straits when they can’t get their tiny minds round whats goin on.

I don't think it's right that Any russian anywhere in the world is being targeted we know how the Russian state works these Oligarchs still have families back home we all know to be a rich Russian u must pay homage to putin but ffs there's not one person anywhere who if they were Russian they wid do things differently the guys been here for 20 year ffs back them was the time to sanction the guy fuckin out of order are they gonny now sanction the the Newcastle and City owners???

I hate Chelsea and everything to do with them But I think him even suggesting he would be donating to the Ukrainian relief fund will have pissed Putin off. If he went any further and condemned Russia for the invasion I think he would have to wear gloves for the rest of his life anytime he touched a door handle

I hate Chelsea and everything to do with them But I think him even suggesting he would be donating to the Ukrainian relief fund will have pissed Putin off. If he went any further and condemned Russia for the invasion I think he would have to wear gloves for the rest of his life anytime he touched a door handle
When he said all net protwill be donated to those affected by the Ukrainian war, he probably ment the money will be doing to the dead and injured Russian soldiers/families 😡

Apparently any Russian soldier killed during the occupation their family’s will be given £140 in compensation for their loss. There are other reports they are raiding shops for food

It’s all in the wording methinks.....”To those affected”.....nothing definitive there...

Back