ABSOLUTE SHITE

NUFF SAID
Sorry Lenny but its bye bye I love this man He is a legend but his team today ? For me no and I don't want to be biting my nails all next season Bring in some one who will install fear in other teams We need a clear out and I hope this shows the board to get their fingers out and get us moving again Yes we are champions and going for a treble treble and I know this is unique but watching that today was not on Im no gloryhunter I have been a celtic supporter all my life and im now nearly 60 So ive seen brilliant times and woeful times and to see the huns congratulation themselves - going round the pitch as if they were Champions sickens me I don't want to see that all next season so I hope the board have a good think to themselves and do what is right by us

it kills me to watch that rubbish today but it mirrored the last game at ipox no fight no energy no motivation the board have to act because this has been coming for a while now .we are making that lot over there look like world beaters when we all know that the are pish we need to extinguish their false bravodo about next season and put them back in their place

Team full of cowards today Burke Dud. McGregor Rogic never turned up. Toljan poor always played ball back Lustig same as last game came off muscle strain? Mike Johnston not ready yet Hayes worked socks off Brown too much too do by himself Did Sinclair come on? Ntcham on too late Full team no movement or Commitment today

Team full of cowards today Burke Dud. McGregor Rogic never turned up. Toljan poor always played ball back Lustig same as last game came off muscle strain? Mike Johnston not ready yet Hayes worked socks off Brown too much too do by himself Did Sinclair come on? Ntcham on too late Full team no movement or Commitment today
Spot on mate ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back