Absolutely Gutted

Well that's my season ruined. The supercomputer has spoken (that one that predicted sevco, the 10 year old club, winning 55 titles every season under slippy until they finally got it right. What is it they say about broken clocks).......aaaaaaaaaanyway, the supercomputer has predicted that sevco will be champions. Cancel the season and give them the trophy now.....

"Champions Rangers will retain their Premiership crown this season despite Celtic's impressive early season form.

That's according to the supercomputer at bettingexpert.com ahead of the Glasgow rivals’ first face off of the new season"

Nothing else really happening in scottish football at the moment for a real sports journalist to get his teeth into so big thumbs up to the daily record for this story. Keep up the good work lads.
I'm fully confident that natural order will be restored come Sunday......and football will be the winner

We got mugged, pure and simple…..if Eddie has scored that tap in, the crowds arse would have collapsed and so would their team, we’d have won it by a few goals, just goes to show how fine the win margin is in these games…..
I didn't think we would have won that game if that shot from Eddy went in. Too many players didn't bring their A game unfortunately.

I didn't think we would have won that game if that shot from Eddy went in. Too many players didn't bring their A game unfortunately.
Goals change games shammy, and we needed to score first badly, especially in that shithole.
Gave them far to much confidence in the 1st half to build upon imo, and not taking a sitter in a tight game hardly helps matters.
Everyone needed a lift, yet ended up deflated, but your right about so many not being on there game today and yet the better chances to actually win the game.

Back