Absolutely Gutted

Lubos left peg

Well that's my season ruined. The supercomputer has spoken (that one that predicted sevco, the 10 year old club, winning 55 titles every season under slippy until they finally got it right. What is it they say about broken clocks).......aaaaaaaaaanyway, the supercomputer has predicted that sevco will be champions. Cancel the season and give them the trophy now.....

"Champions Rangers will retain their Premiership crown this season despite Celtic's impressive early season form.

That's according to the supercomputer at bettingexpert.com ahead of the Glasgow rivals’ first face off of the new season"

Nothing else really happening in scottish football at the moment for a real sports journalist to get his teeth into so big thumbs up to the daily record for this story. Keep up the good work lads.

New manager. Attacking football. New, international signings. Over 30 shots a game. 13 goals in 3 league matches. Financially stable....

Versus...

Manager cracking under pressure. Long ball merchants. More journeymen signings. Trying to sell their "best" players to keep the lights on.....

Think boab needs to have a look at the supercomputers hard drive.

55786757.jpg

Well that's my season ruined. The supercomputer has spoken (that one that predicted sevco, the 10 year old club, winning 55 titles every season under slippy until they finally got it right. What is it they say about broken clocks).......aaaaaaaaaanyway, the supercomputer has predicted that sevco will be champions. Cancel the season and give them the trophy now.....

"Champions Rangers will retain their Premiership crown this season despite Celtic's impressive early season form.

That's according to the supercomputer at bettingexpert.com ahead of the Glasgow rivals’ first face off of the new season"

Nothing else really happening in scottish football at the moment for a real sports journalist to get his teeth into so big thumbs up to the daily record for this story. Keep up the good work lads.
Pity the supercomputer never gave an error when the DR predicted a wealth of the radar takeover back in the days of the old Rangers.

Have you been cheating Lubos? and using the same computer for your predictions 🤔

Your supercomputers just a shite atari 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My fantasticomputer which has celticnoise has been saying since June that we will win the league this year by 3-5 points and that Slippy will be gone by March.

New manager. Attacking football. New, international signings. Over 30 shots a game. 13 goals in 3 league matches. Financially stable....

Versus...

Manager cracking under pressure. Long ball merchants. More journeymen signings. Trying to sell their "best" players to keep the lights on.....

Think boab needs to have a look at the supercomputers hard drive.
I think it's "hard" drive has gone soft-in-the-heid. Bookmakers are refusing to take bets on Celtic on Sunday.
Which particular lodge did this computer get its data from???
they must think we're aw daft. COYBIG.

Members online

Latest posts

Back