Account reactivation

Wasn't able to post or react to posts for last few days because of some email activation bollocksology. Had to create a new bullshit email address to receive the activation email. Anyone else experience similar and why?
You're fucked. The MI5 are on to ye. Ye may leave tyrone to fuck. I'd suggest moving to your friendly neighbours, but we don't fuckin want ye, so ye may head for Strabane and jump the border into Lifford. Ye won't be as noticeable in donegal, they have big fat heads, long backs and short legs the same as tyrone. Bigger sittin than they are standin with big fat holes on them.
Ye may move fairly lively.....

You're fucked. The MI5 are on to ye. Ye may leave tyrone to fuck. I'd suggest moving to your friendly neighbours, but we don't fuckin want ye, so ye may head for Strabane and jump the border into Lifford. Ye won't be as noticeable in donegal, they have big fat heads, long backs and short legs the same as tyrone. Bigger sittin than they are standin with big fat holes on them.
Ye may move fairly lively.....
There'll never be a Rangers in Tyrone :ROFLMAO:

332956600_1262367684410343_5183144752735660058_n.jpg

Wasn't able to post or react to posts for last few days because of some email activation bollocksology. Had to create a new bullshit email address to receive the activation email. Anyone else experience similar and why?
It's the filter having to work overtime when the Huns visit the site
So, it'll sometimes bump out a regular member when giving a bunch of Hun email addys the elbow
Also, make sure you're flux capacitor is on MAX setting, and you'll be good to go
Apart from that...I got nothing
Good Luck Young JEDI

FTH

Last edited:
It's the filter having to work overtime when the Huns visit the site
So, it'll sometimes bump out a regular member when giving a bunch of Hun email addys the elbow
Also, make sure you're flux capacitor is on MAX setting, and you'll be good to go
Apart from that...I got nothing
Good Luck Young JEDI

FTH
I'm not sure if you've ever been in tyrone bigman, but I'd safely say that's the reason for his woes. They wouldn't work to warm themselves in tyrone and I'd say the Internet has the same mentality. As useful as a chocolate radiator....

Come on now, where did ye get that picture? As much as I agree with ye about Craigavon being a shithole, that's from Eastern Europe in the 80's. And I don't have Facebook, so I can't open that other one. As for Craigavon, Portadown and lurgan, I'd say you frequent them places more than me.......
I do and your hole, it takes the quare good reason for me to cross Satan's Gulley and I don't mean the beautiful Blackwater :ROFLMAO:

Back