Adds on here

its not so bad on my Mac , but on mobile and tablet its doing my head in lol
The mac and you're tablet and phone are they all apple and if so maybe check your browsers if its.SafariOpera. So far this site has not contained ads and you are showing up as ads which suggest your end.
As you are also using and attached to XENFORO when online in your site,which is a business orientated app, and you are always logging into a site using this software you may be attracting ads from that particular software as it is business orienated and i assume it may also be sponsored to bring in the necessary subscription required to run it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TET
Maybe I should be more clear

I understand how add sense works which is used here in forum list , sidebar and footers

Some sites if you upgrade or donate you get an add free version , that was my original question

As I'm typing this on my android phone there is an add that pops up just below the editor
Again this is adsense

Installing an adblock kind of defeats the purpose of the adds being here in the first place as you wont get the clicks for revenue

I have attached an image above from my android tablet and one on this post from my mobile

It's not really a big deal to be honest , was just enquiring if you done an add free version for donors etc

Not really sure I understand what your referring to re xenforo ?

Screenshot_20190617-130722_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe I should be more clear

I understand how add sense works which is used here in forum list , sidebar and footers

Some sites if you upgrade or donate you get an add free version , that was my original question

As I'm typing this on my android phone there is an add that pops up just below the editor
Again this is adsense

Installing an adblock kind of defeats the purpose of the adds being here in the first place as you wont get the clicks for revenue

I have attached an image above from my android tablet and one on this post from my mobile

It's not really a big deal to be honest , was just enquiring if you done an add free version for donors etc

Not really sure I understand what your referring to re xenforo ?
Has to be your end mate no sidebar ads here, maybe uninstall some of your freebie apps as there is no free luch as they say. But, you do not need to search for adblocker for the iphone or mac you have settings in place once activated block annoying ads.

View attachment 3237
1560778498080.png

Members online

Latest posts

Back