Administration day

Bellshill bhoy

Happy administration day to everyone, one of the best days for all Celtic’s fan’s only bettered by liquidation day and the European cup win….

I remember it well, glued to all radio broadcasts and news bulletins, scrolling through all news websites, couldn’t believe what was happening, the hun bubbles had bust, Her majesty agents the HMRC had pulled down the shutters on the original rainjurs,
The Murray, egotistical, billy big baws years were over, nae mair every time the Tim’s put down a £5, I’ll put down a £10, the administrators were running the klub, they still had the audacity to try and sign a player as the shutters were coming down, all the Huns were walking about in a daze, misty red tear stained eyes

The banter years had started ……..

That’s the most truthful article I’ve ever read on the subject, duly bookmarked for future hun pal’s discussions 🤣🤣

You can’t change History,many have tried and failed except one,the mushrooms across the city now beleave it never took place the fact that the Courts and Tax records plus thier Administration Desolved the Old Club which means it was no longer in excistance its like saying that our History got it all wrong because they don’t want to face the truth

Ha Ha, sevvie filthy fuckin fuckers. Fuckin sevvies filthy fuckers, filthy fuckin sevvie fuckers, filthy sevvies fuckin fuckers, filthy fuckers fuckin sevvies , fuckin sevvie filthy fuckers. Administration followed by liquidation. The End, Finito, Non existence. Rejoice Fenians Rejoice, Oh Happy Day

For lurkers who don’t know what words mean, this one for example — Liquidation, also known as 'winding up' a company, is the process through which a company is closed, its assets sold to pay off any debts, ...

Last edited:
Naw. Feck the face painter. They were happy enough to work for that lot.
Just a gentle reminder BB that nobody was safe in their dealings with them. No matter who, or for how little money. But on a serious note, consider how their outstanding tax liabilities and the government bailout of their debts in RBS, would have benefited Health, Education, Unemployment, Old Age Pensions, Care Facilities etc. Another real scandal they have no conscience over. And to hear them talk about integrity since Sunday. Meanwhile, lauded by clowns. Integrity my arse. 👍

Last edited:
Just a gentle reminder BB that nobody was safe in their dealings with them. No matter who, or for how little money. But on a serious note, consider how their outstanding tax liabilities and the government bailout of their debts in RBS, would have benefited Health, Education, Unemployment, Old Age Pensions, Care Facilities etc. Another real scandal they have no conscience over. And to hear them talk about integrity since Saturday. And lauded by clowns. Integrity my arse. 👍
I know BB. I was being flippant.

I know the impact this has on small businesses and that is why I don't even like larger businesses or football clubs spending stupid amounts of money they don't have, going into administration and only paying a few pence for every £ owed and then embarking on another grotesque spending spree again shortly afterwards.

But we all know this face painter would almost certainly have been boasting to everyone that they were covering this gig for the club they loved. I bet they used a lot of orange face paint too.

I know BB. I was being flippant.

I know the impact this has on small businesses and that is why I don't even like larger businesses or football clubs spending stupid amounts of money they don't have, going into administration and only paying a few pence for every £ owed and then embarking on another grotesque spending spree again shortly afterwards.

But we all know this face painter would almost certainly have been boasting to everyone that they were covering this gig for the club they loved. I bet they used a lot of orange face paint too.
Probably had good experience in painting tears as well. Handy that under the circumstances. Cash upfront. Every cloud has a silver lining. 😥

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back