Ahhhhhhh Mondays 😁😁😁😁

Woke up in a good mood....drove into London in a good mood......sat in traffic in London in a good mood.....About to sit in traffic to get out of London, still in a good mood. I remember this Monday feeling. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Woke up hungover tae fuck, but in a good mood.
Realised the ex was still here with the weans, waved them off in a great mood.
Walked to the shops whistling and NEARLY bought a paper today, for the first time in 2-3 years.
I've just set myself up for BBC podcast from Saturday and Sunday
My mood will only get better...
I might even listen to Clyde tonight, it's been 18 month odds, even hoping Shoe and the Wee Orc are on it

It's been a long time since i felt this good after a game of football
The tide is turning

Many people will say been a Celtic supporter is only about a game of football, but for others like myself it means much much more than that.
When you have that deep rooted passion for something that means so much to you, then it can affect your whole life in many ways, over the top, maybe? But just can't help it.
Over the past year, it became horrible watching celtic and everything else that also was going on, and nothing being said.
Along with some ongoing family issues, this had led to a bout of depression.
For the first time in a long time now, I'm getting into a position to tackle things that I've rather have left on the long finger.
The family issues are far from resolved and at this stage, possibly never will, yet I'm OK surrounding that as long as I have our Celtic to fall back upon.
Having a Celtic family in place never means that you are totally alone in this world, and to see them returning so quickly to where we want them, gives many of us a new lease of life again and hoping it remains so for a very long time again.

Many people will say been a Celtic supporter is only about a game of football, but for others like myself it means much much more than that.
When you have that deep rooted passion for something that means so much to you, then it can affect your whole life in many ways, over the top, maybe? But just can't help it.
Over the past year, it became horrible watching celtic and everything else that also was going on, and nothing being said.
For the first time in a long time now, I'm getting into a position to tackle things that I've rather have left on the long finger.
The family issues are far from resolved and at this stage, possibly never will, yet I'm OK surrounding that as long as I have our Celtic to fall back upon.
Having a Celtic family in place never means that you are totally alone in this world, and to see them returning so quickly to where we want them, gives many of us a new lease of life again and hoping it remains so for a very long time again.
Take care John. YNWA.

Sorry tae hear uve had struggles m8.. KTF.. HH☘️☘️

I hear you pal. I've had much the same issues since new year. Well done for being braver than me and admitting it publicly. YNWA. HH

Believe

I hear you pal. I've had much the same issues since new year. Well done for being braver than me and admitting it publicly. YNWA. HH
Thanks brimcbhoy and everyone else.
This is caused by submerged anger about things very dear to you, yet you have no control over them whatsoever and depression can become a factor.
That's why, how hard as it can be at times "Not to look back in Anger" especially upon last season.
To look forward and to see a brighter future especially with what Ange and his players are creating, I look upon as a "God send".
We might have been taken down last season, but we won't remain down, the true beauty of being a CELT.
HH and YNWA

Thanks brimcbhoy and everyone else.
This is caused by submerged anger about things very dear to you, yet you have no control over them whatsoever and depression can become a factor.
That's why, how hard as it can be at times "Not to look back in Anger" especially upon last season.
To look forward and to see a brighter future especially with what Ange and his players are creating, I look upon as a "God send".
We might have been taken down last season, but we won't remain down, the true beauty of being a CELT.
HH and YNWA
EGMl7J_WwAApIOc.jpeg

Members online

Back