Ahhhhhhh Mondays 😁😁😁😁

You're a better man than I am John. I tend to withdraw and say feck all to anybody, even the most important people in my life. I just give it that man thing of an answer.....' am fine'. I thank you John, you've shown me it's ok to say I'm not fine. I've praised The Noise a couple of times, and I do so with complete sincerity. You're not alone mate you have genuine friends here. Those pesky dark clouds WILL disappear soon. HH

Many people will say been a Celtic supporter is only about a game of football, but for others like myself it means much much more than that.
When you have that deep rooted passion for something that means so much to you, then it can affect your whole life in many ways, over the top, maybe? But just can't help it.
Over the past year, it became horrible watching celtic and everything else that also was going on, and nothing being said.
Along with some ongoing family issues, this had led to a bout of depression.
For the first time in a long time now, I'm getting into a position to tackle things that I've rather have left on the long finger.
The family issues are far from resolved and at this stage, possibly never will, yet I'm OK surrounding that as long as I have our Celtic to fall back upon.
Having a Celtic family in place never means that you are totally alone in this world, and to see them returning so quickly to where we want them, gives many of us a new lease of life again and hoping it remains so for a very long time again.
John, only just picked up on this thread and your message. Like a lot of others have said, I hope things do pick up, and that you feel better soon. I totally get your point about Celtic being a family - like all families we may bicker from time to time, but if one of us is down, struggling or whatever, you know that everyone here on the noise has your back.
Like someone else said, we’ve never met, maybe never will, but feel like we are all kindred spirits.
Well this post has maybe lost its way - probably due to 4 bottles of Rockshore and half a bottle of Pinot Grigio but I’m sure you get the point.
Stay strong brother ✊

Members online

Latest posts

Back