Ajar confirms he wants to leave

Bellshill bhoy

Thank feck, I’ll drive him to the airport myself, Never a central defender, 6’5” but jumps like he’s 5’5” constantly jumps under the ball, constantly caught ball watching, the “show pony” dribbles into midfield doesn’t impress me, once was touted as a £30 million player, would now he happy to get £8 million, can’t believe the stick Duffy got, yet he got away with it, looking forward to having a better defence next season, even playing with 10 players and only 1 central defender would strengthen it from last season......numptie.....😡

Another player that has been kept a season too long. His value now with a year on his contract will be around £6 million mibbess. That's still a healthy profit on the 500k spent on him. I wish him well and will always remember his penalty to win the quadreble. HH

Another player that has been kept a season too long. His value now with a year on his contract will be around £6 million mibbess. That's still a healthy profit on the 500k spent on him. I wish him well and will always remember his penalty to win the quadreble. HH
Lets be honest about this the entire team / club has regressed in the last season.
A decent manager in months ago would have given some direction to a lot of these guys.
As has been said on many occasions now the issues are all the way from the top right down to the bottom. If DD have anything about him he would tell PL that enough is enough and had the reigns over to Dominic McKay to sort out this entire mess. New DOF / New Manager to decide between them the type of players required and signed up asap. In all of my years supporting Celtic this is the absolute worse state of affairs that I have ever witnessed.

Lets be honest about this the entire team / club has regressed in the last season.
A decent manager in months ago would have given some direction to a lot of these guys.
As has been said on many occasions now the issues are all the way from the top right down to the bottom. If DD have anything about him he would tell PL that enough is enough and had the reigns over to Dominic McKay to sort out this entire mess. New DOF / New Manager to decide between them the type of players required and signed up asap. In all of my years supporting Celtic this is the absolute worse state of affairs that I have ever witnessed.
I agree with you on all of that except the last sentence jinkybhoy. We are in a bad place at the moment no 2 ways about that but we arent at the kelly / white stages and we will return. Almost feels like the club closed down and just put out a team to fulfil the fixture list as a token gesture. We will wake from this slumber I'm positive of that but it cannot be allowed to happen again ever. Mismanagement from top to bottom saw a 38 point swing which is ridiculous. I'm sure that g4s get pass marks considering they had nothing to do but sit and watch the game.

I agree with you on all of that except the last sentence jinkybhoy. We are in a bad place at the moment no 2 ways about that but we arent at the kelly / white stages and we will return. Almost feels like the club closed down and just put out a team to fulfil the fixture list as a token gesture. We will wake from this slumber I'm positive of that but it cannot be allowed to happen again ever. Mismanagement from top to bottom saw a 38 point swing which is ridiculous. I'm sure that g4s get pass marks considering they had nothing to do but sit and watch the game.
This is the trouble Winter. A lot of people seem to think oh we've had one bad season surely it can't get worse. Well it can. Our half decent players are for the off. The prospect of playing for an unknown Aussie doesn't excite them. We are in weak position regarding selling them on as most are in the last year of their contracts. So we can forget big money to build the squad. This was all predictable and could have been avoided.
But hey, not to worry. Big Ange is going to sort it ALL out in a couple of weeks because he's, well, big, oh and don't take shit, so he's what we need.
Ffs you couldn't make it up.

Back