Alex Thomson. Balance required

1. Thompson isn't an established hack? Dont understand what you mean by that.

2. I also would like this dealt with properly.

3. We have lived through the utter shame of the church.

This statement needs clarification. On the one hand you claim we live in a country that has misleading MSM with an agenda against the church.

I agree

But that certainly could mean the Church propaganda peddled is selective in its reporting. There are many problems in the church and it is established fact that Masonic and Communist (usually connected) factions infiltrate the church to bring it into disrepute. On top of that predators can use the church for their trust and abuse it.

That does not make the entire church corrupt, so I resent the way you chose to be selective in another attack on the church with misleading invective. You claim to want the truth but chose very selective criteria to back.

Any criminal churchmen should be highlighted and defrocked and hand to secular courts (imo) but the hard bit is detecting them, when you live a countries who are willing to tarnish every bishop with the dung of a few.

4. How did it turn out for Ratzinger? Are you alluding to some fantasy stuff like the horde with this calumny? If not I would like to read your established hack account of the resignation of pope. Again another underhanded (Hunnish conspiracy bollocks perhaps) attack on stuff you claim to have superior knowledge?

5 I would suggest you are regularly digging your head in the sand but extremely bigoted against the church. And thus haven't actually read it without your bigoted specs on.

6. Nobody at Celtic is currently culpable for past crimes???? That again would be a strange assertion from a man who categorically castigates the church with propaganda but thinks abuse committed in past at Celtic is not our problem.

Any abuse past or present that occurred by anyone of trust should be dealt with first by sacking them then criminally prosecuting them and if individuals who were aware about it and chose to do no real investigation (if no real ivestigation took place) should also be handed over to the criminal authorities.

This crap spouted about it being a catholic issue is just as heinous as blaming Celtic for knowing bout stuff.

Its a universal problem that includes every faith and none. Plenty of atheist peadophiles exist btw

They usually fly below radar in positions that they feel can help them evade detection, by doing it at companies/ institutions that will lose big reputation if its got hold of by the propaganda machine that wants to tarnish them.

Now just like the real huns who detest Catholic Church cause of their bigoted misinformation from early age. You too have declared yourself a bigot, again with some very false and misleading invective.

Are you aware thats also a criminal offence to be openly bigoted based on secret knowledge you claim everyone should know about?

How is your attack different from the FF shite?
You defend the indefensible. My disgust at the hierarchy is different because Catholic people deserved better. If the church had been a secular org it would have been closedd down. Three guys hire prostitute's with Oxfam and it nearly killed it. I'm just happy my mother never lived to see the shite that went on. Francis is trying to sort it and I have a lot of time for the man, but, that doesn't alter the utter moral bankruptcy of those in control throughout the last 39 years or more. They new what was going on and made it fucking worse. I have no problem with people who are Catholic, I have a problem with those who betrayed them. And you should too.

You defend the indefensible. My disgust at the hierarchy is different because Catholic people deserved better. If the church had been a secular org it would have been closedd down. Three guys hire prostitute's with Oxfam and it nearly killed it. I'm just happy my mother never lived to see the shite that went on. Francis is trying to sort it and I have a lot of time for the man, but, that doesn't alter the utter moral bankruptcy of those in control throughout the last 39 years or more. They new what was going on and made it fucking worse. I have no problem with people who are Catholic, I have a problem with those who betrayed them. And you should too.
I don't defend any criminals

You have evidence you want to share with cops feel free.

Again you claim they had evidense but done nothing???

Based on what?

Any Bishop who abused his power should be defrocked. And handed to criminal authorities with evidense.

Not just any old calumny.

At what point are you seeing me defend guilty parties?

Again you see your selective interpretation.

You chose again to attack the church with no evidense. Catholic Church is nought to do with Celtic.

Only reason you mentioned them was to attack them.

FF like to peddle this shite

Evil individuals who abuse power should be prosecuted. Simple

that should not become institutional blame

If you have evidense thats actual evidense (and not quite obvious what was really going on shite) then share it.

I don't defend any criminals

You have evidence you want to share with cops feel free.

Again you claim they had evidense but done nothing???

Based on what?

Any Bishop who abused his power should be defrocked. And handed to criminal authorities with evidense.

Not just any old calumny.

At what point are you seeing me defend guilty parties?

Again you see your selective interpretation.

You chose again to attack the church with no evidense. Catholic Church is nought to do with Celtic.

Only reason you mentioned them was to attack them.

FF like to peddle this shite
No evidence? Did the worldwide victims magically appear out of thin air? That mob betrayed the Catholic faithful for generations. Defrocked? They need fucking more than that.

No evidence? Did the worldwide victims magically appear out of thin air? That mob betrayed the Catholic faithful for generations. Defrocked? They need fucking more than that.
Are you being serious pal?

What bit are you missing?

Any victims of abuse should have full recourse to the law.

Any individual who abused his power should be prosecuted.

Any individual who helps him evade the law should be answerable to established hacks with unbiased news

If a Celtic fan abuses someone does that make you a Celtic fan guilty of the crime and aiding and abetting him?

No

So this selective institutional smear is rank

Are you being serious pal?

What bit are you missing?

Any victims of abuse should have full recourse to the law.

Any individual who abused his power should be prosecuted.

Any individual who helps him evade the law should be answerable to established hacks with unbiased news

If a Celtic fan abuses someone does that make you a Celtic fan guilty of the crime and aiding and abetting him?

No

So this selective institutional smear is rank
I think you're missing my point. I'm agreeing with you.

Back in 50s or 60s

The American leader of communist party Bella Dodd addressed Congress after converting to Catholicism having met Archbishop Fulton Sheen

And she disclosed the depth and plans of Communist plot to infiltrate the church to destroy it from within.

And said there were already thousands of sleeper communist agitators inside the church under her directives

It could well be this motley crew are now high ranking bishops across world?

What we need to remember is paedophilia is not a Catholic disease it is a world wide disease used by people who want to come into contact with children without drawing attention to themselves,,.
Ministers,priests,school teachers,boy scout leaders,boys brigade leaders,,etc,etc.
One of the biggest scandals involving peadophiles was done in a massive scale at Quarrier homes where orphaned kids had the right to think they were in a safe place,unfortunately they were not and this went on for years to hundreds maybe thousands of kids,,is anybody going to tell me the authorities did not know what was going on,,of course the wont,they were involved in it..
We dont need to keep debating about who did what to who,our time would be better spent asking what can be done to stop this happening to more children all over the world..

HH.

What we need to remember is paedophilia is not a Catholic disease it is a world wide disease used by people who want to come into contact with children without drawing attention to themselves,,.
Ministers,priests,school teachers,boy scout leaders,boys brigade leaders,,etc,etc.
One of the biggest scandals involving peadophiles was done in a massive scale at Quarrier homes where orphaned kids had the right to think they were in a safe place,unfortunately they were not and this went on for years to hundreds maybe thousands of kids,,is anybody going to tell me the authorities did not know what was going on,,of course the wont,they were involved in it..
We dont need to keep debating about who did what to who,our time would be better spent asking what can be done to stop this happening to more children all over the world..

HH.
Bang on GS though try telling that to a zombie even reminding them of neely isn't enough. These creeps worm their way into all walks of life and occupations its ridiculously simplistic to say it's a catholic thing or a football thing ,its a f*kd up wrong one of a human nature thing. These people need help (to the nearest gallows would suit me fine) but today's PC brigade want to re-educate them etc and I dont know how you educate a disease

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back