Alfie proves there is a lot to say about having your Covid tests done in East Belfast,that way you are guaranteed to be playing every Saturday ..

So you think a player could play even if he has covid?
I've had it, believe me, he couldn't. Its not a drug test you know.
I was being my usual sarcastic self mate to the zombies across the water,,Alfie was proven positive in Columbia but none of the sevco mob have ever been proven positive in East Belfast because their test are never done before Thursday and the results dont come out until the following Monday..
I am not insulting anybody mate who has had the virus..

HH

I was being my usual sarcastic self mate to the zombies across the water,,Alfie was proven positive in Columbia but none of the sevco mob have ever been proven positive in East Belfast because their test are never done before Thursday and the results dont come out until the following Monday..

HH
We all know serco scum (SS) go to any lengths to break rules and we all knew this happening last season.
The question will always remain as to why the Scottish FA and government allowed such a practice to go unchallenged, but we all know the answer to that

HH
Yeh I get that. They were unbelievably lucky, with the virus as well as many other things like penalties and red cards. Still we can't do anything about that. Dubai was our downfall, but lets face it the signs were already there.

Yeh I get that. They were unbelievably lucky, with the virus as well as many other things like penalties and red cards. Still we can't do anything about that. Dubai was our downfall, but lets face it the signs were already there.

That was just one. I think it started well before that to be fair.....the 5 way stitch up, Res 12, appointments in the shower, et al...

That was just one. I think it started well before that to be fair.....the 5 way stitch up, Res 12, appointments in the shower, et al...
For me it was appointing NL for a 2nd time. Lets face it, BRs left him with a pretty good team. It was the loss of key players from that team and the failure to bring in quality. Losing Frazer and Craig Gordon, for Barkas? Ajeti? Lustig was good for a contract extension too.

They don't necessarily have to mix with the 1st team. The media would help with the cover-up. Their 1st team players could have easily isolated in training and kept away from the 1st team until they got onto the pitch....didn't tavpen miss a few matches with a mysterious injury also??? Very easy to keep an infected player away from the rest of the squad....especially with the help of a corrupt media.....let's all focus on celtic players having a pint in their bubble by the pool...

True but would you want someone in the dressing room passing it on to the rest of the team? Surely even they arnt that stupid?
I know what you mean. But you self isolate that player, say to the media he has a slight injury and will be out for 2 weeks. Then none of his teams would have to self isolate. So they don't lose half their starting 11.
Very similar to what they did with helander. It was a Swedish report that said he had covid, nothing said on the Scottish media

I know what you mean. But you self isolate that player, say to the media he has a slight injury and will be out for 2 weeks. Then none of his teams would have to self isolate. So they don't lose half their starting 11.
Very similar to what they did with helander. It was a Swedish report that said he had covid, nothing said on the Scottish media

again.. I think they did the same with tavpen.

Back