Am I a Lone Wolf??

Weedocbhoy60

Is t just me ??? Am I alone here ???
WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Sinclair is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER
How often are we gonna cross the ball into the box and nobody put it away.
How often do we NOT put the ball into the box, and go backwards sideways backwards, because there is NOBODY in the box.
Is it just me or do we need a STRIKER !!!!!!!

WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER
How often do we NOT put the ball into the box, and go backwards sideways backwards, because there is NOBODY in the box.
And so say all of us..... it’s no just you.... it’s painfully obvious to me and it must be to others. It’s become a frustrating agony to watch, is there no one on the board able to see it. Mebe they just don’t watch the games and haven’t a clue or is it the case that money we pay can’t compete with other leagues and we just can’t attract anyone of any use. We need another Larsson but I can’t see us being that lucky again

Hi W! I certainly would agree with you in that respect. Bayo is an out and out CF but has not been given an opportunity by NL nor JK.
Now poor Bayo has a groin injury sustained whilst playing for his international side.
We have scraped wins over the past few games and are failing to score goals. No settled team as NL still wants to chop and change and this is having an adverse affect on goal scoring.
Lack of goals could see a cup departure and a few more games before the league is won.

WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER
Somebody like Leigh grif
WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER
somebody like Leigh griffiths

WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER

Again that's Rodgers imbalanced approach to football. Should always have at leat one big powerhouse centre forward who can hold ball, and batter big centre half around a bit without elbowing them or punching them, and who loves a high ball or fast crosses in air. Dembele was close to that kinda player, so maybe wasn't all Rodgers fault. But still we need at least one big guy who can do the strength play well and grab 15 to 20 goals every season from centre forward position.

For me Griffiths was more like inside right forward or link up striker to the target man.

Either that or we buy players who can break down defences with faster quicker, and much more accurate link up play.

But still we certainly need a big powerful CF imo.

Your not a lone wolf

Edouard for me is a good stricker works well with forrest and he's got a good football mind we need this guy for the 10

I see eddy as a great link up player next to the big strong solid centre forward to pick up flicks and make runs in behind. Eddy is very good with ball at feet. but he aint a lone striker for me. And if we intend playing lone striker then eddy is at best inside left.

Edouard for me is a good stricker works well with forrest and he's got a good football mind we need this guy for the 10
Sorry to disagree jink.Edouard is not a STRIKER. He is a footballer. Hate to say it( believe me I HATE to say it) the Greetin Buffalo is the best striker should n the league.
Who was the last Celtic striker to score 30 domestic goals.
At a guess I have would say Henke. Look at how the last six games have gone. Everybody puts 10 behind the bal!. Defend Defend Defend. They wouldn't sit so far back if we had a focal point.
EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO CREATE. NOBODY IS TRYING TO EXECUTE.

WE NEED A STRIKER.
Edouard is not a STRIKER
Weah is not a STRIKER
Bourke is not a STRIKER

Hail Hail Weedoc. Yer spot on, we do need a striker. Bayo was getting his fitness levels up and I do believe if he hadn't got injured on international duty he would be playing by now.

Hopefully who ever gets the managers job, will be able to sort it, but let's hope we can get Griffiths back soon, we need goals.

Back