Amazed

Jinky1962

Thier are 2760 members on the celtic noise thier seems to be less than 100 regular members posting or commenting or just simply passing the time of day with a how ya do.I mostly post on a Saturday because I'll have a few guinness and read the craic. I know thiers more members contributing when the hoops have been in action over the weekend or midweek but with the amount of members we have it only takes a minute to coment. So get in here dip your toe into the celtic noise you have done this already by joining take the next step.hail hail

Tony, found a whole buncha Dodsa wid, this morning
I'll text you the address...:LOL:
sP90xxR.jpg

Perhaps some members are cautious to post because some can be so quick to criticise. We all have our own opinions and beliefs and the one thing we have in common is our love for Celtic. That's what matters. We are in the silly season compounded by social distancing and Covid anxiety. Competitive football with fans is still a way off. On August 1st we start the most historic season in our history. The Decima is our target and every dirty trick will be tried against us.
What would I like to see in the next month? Signing Forster and Moi either on loan again or as a transfer. I'd also like to see what our fringe and development players can show in pre-season rather than taking a transfer gamble.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back