Ambitious Moonbeams v Virtuous Hard work

Anybody in mood from the, we hate lennon and Lawell camp, fancy enlightening me to the more ambitious financial model that funds a more successful team?

Could even highlight the incredible value for money someone more expensive than Rodgers can bring to club?

I really want to understand this more ambitious plan.

It must be there, its causing great divisions in the fans.

Rodgers - superficial cash burning fraud - good. Why?
Lennon -honest Irish Celtic man- great value added to club and the players he buys- bad. Why?

We know horde hate Lawell and Lennon and will use MSM to promote hating them. And with great success during Celtic 8 in a row, treble treble period.

But I cant get head round Celtic fans turning on Celtics success using horde tactics?

Anybody in mood from the, we hate lennon and Lawell camp, fancy enlightening me to the more ambitious financial model that funds a more successful team?

Could even highlight the incredible value for money someone more expensive than Rodgers can bring to club?

I really want to understand this more ambitious plan.

It must be there, its causing great divisions in the fans.

Rodgers - superficial cash burning fraud - good. Why?
Lennon -honest Irish Celtic man- great value added to club and the players he buys- bad. Why?

We know horde hate Lawell and Lennon and will use MSM to promote hating them. And with great success during Celtic 8 in a row, treble treble period.

But I cant get head round Celtic fans turning on Celtics success using horde tactics?
I am in no camp TET and only want the best for our team/club. I totally understand and agree with your financial projections but I could add a caveat. It is not a financial mistake to invest in order to accumulate. There could be a position taken that running at an affordable loss for a few seasons could make sense in terms of long term gains. We put a club operating out of ipox in their coffin a number of years back and there may well be a school of thought that says we could do the same again with the newco By forcing them into a position of reckless overspending with little to no success would be a possible means of achieving CL every year for enough time to ensure the initial deficits occurred are repaid in spades. I am not a financial wizard but I suspect this could be the game plan of some Celtic supporters. You may well be able to shatter this simplistic idea but I think we all have to remember that most of those that comment on our club wish only the best for the club. HH my friend and keep up the good work.

I am in no camp TET and only want the best for our team/club. I totally understand and agree with your financial projections but I could add a caveat. It is not a financial mistake to invest in order to accumulate. There could be a position taken that running at an affordable loss for a few seasons could make sense in terms of long term gains. We put a club operating out of ipox in their coffin a number of years back and there may well be a school of thought that says we could do the same again with the newco By forcing them into a position of reckless overspending with little to no success would be a possible means of achieving CL every year for enough time to ensure the initial deficits occurred are repaid in spades. I am not a financial wizard but I suspect this could be the game plan of some Celtic supporters. You may well be able to shatter this simplistic idea but I think we all have to remember that most of those that comment on our club wish only the best for the club. HH my friend and keep up the good work.

I agree that that would be an interesting discussion

But its the hate and contempt without any alternative explanation that baffles me.

And the completely skewed income figures that are projected without corresponding cost figures that makes their contempt and hatred even more alarming.

I hear what your saying.

And I will back club on whatever they decide is best for club, rather than castles in the sky project.

We have a good team running things.

For me Rodgers was the experiment.

Does the high grade manager spot higher grade players in lower markets.

The experiment failed. Rodgers may have been a good coach with other peoples players. But with his choices he has squandered massive wealth. Massive wealth! And the added value he added to other guys signings was good for invincible 69 but when it was his signings to add value turn, they either didn't get game or sat in reserves or where loaned out. And all the while wages crept higher and higher. His ability in Europe was much worse than lennon despite having monster resources in comparison.

But still we hear about Rodgers superior skills and lawell not funding him.

tosh he was funded in reality by over 100 million over his 2 and half seasons between 30 million year op increases plus the spending on capital on players.

he was not a good manager considering the wealth he burned and the unbalanced squad he abandoned.

The big stumbling block to risking capital beyond ordinary income is it adds no more value to the team than running within ordinary income before bonuses.

no real value

But I thank you kindly for the input.

Im really looking for the sums that back up the better ambition

but I realise that's not easy

its easy to imagine better players if you look only at the capital outlay. but its the operating recurring wage that is the problem.

20 million risk on player may be great addition but if he also has 10m per year wage then that's the hidden cost that sinks the ship.

And while West Ham and above can offer 100k per week wages

the players of that range of ability which used to be within celtic ambition is sadly a bridge too far. unless he hasn't been discovered yet, but that takes an eye for player, which the big money managers don't have, well rodgers didn't anyway.

and I suspect these managers cant take risks on hidden gems because they are playing teams with 200m per wage bills regularly and at those wages you need guaranteed professional

which sadly is where celtic have been slotted by sky tv

we must take risky players but once they get pedigree

West Ham can take him off you because you no longer can afford the wage his pedigree deserves

the sky system and the Eufa prize money and regulations have hijacked the value from the best clubs to the leagues they want to fund,

that's not lawell fault

This is weird we need new players. We need them quick. But we need to spend money on players not loanees. So let’s spend all the cash in the bank, eh no.
But just once spend it where we need it.
C/Half,R/back, L/Back cover, Midfield.
And would like at least one moonbeam.
Just once.
Tet as usual it’s hard to argue with you. So I wont. But is £10/20 million on the above
Not doable. I know wages are high but we have players leaving so there should be scope
To replace. The players we have with the Players we buy could be the difference to us reaching the Champions League.
I’m not an accountant just a fan and as such
Would like to say to PL and DD.
Give the club, the Team, and the Fans a big lift. Then watch the Jabba Medja try to spin it.
Mon Celtic. Do this as a tribute to the great players we have sadly lost just recently.
To the greats who have graced the Greatest Football Club this planet has seen.
We never walk alone in the hoops.

HH ☘️

I had a £400 guitar when i started playing music in Ireland and was doing quite well'
after a few years i then bought (thanks to a wee divorce settlement!) an £1,800 guitar,
thanks to the better sound quality,i was getting more gigs and the investment repaid itself
over and over.

What i'm trying to say, it was a risk free investment,even if i did'nt get more gigs
i was'nt getting into debt,don't know if it's a good analogy or not,
my knowledge of finance is basic,but iv'e always believed,(cos i don't do credit)if ye can't afford it ye cannae buy it!
Hail Hail

This is weird we need new players. We need them quick. But we need to spend money on players not loanees. So let’s spend all the cash in the bank, eh no.
But just once spend it where we need it.
C/Half,R/back, L/Back cover, Midfield.
And would like at least one moonbeam.
Just once.
Tet as usual it’s hard to argue with you. So I wont. But is £10/20 million on the above
Not doable. I know wages are high but we have players leaving so there should be scope
To replace. The players we have with the Players we buy could be the difference to us reaching the Champions League.
I’m not an accountant just a fan and as such
Would like to say to PL and DD.
Give the club, the Team, and the Fans a big lift. Then watch the Jabba Medja try to spin it.
Mon Celtic. Do this as a tribute to the great players we have sadly lost just recently.
To the greats who have graced the Greatest Football Club this planet has seen.
We never walk alone in the hoops.

HH ☘️
I fully agree its doable

I am on that band wagon

I think lennon is better at it than rodgers or the big money big name managers

I think he can get players in that we need that add value on pitch and off it

And I think lennon track record has been good especially with midfielders and defenders.

not so great with strikers but hopefully griff and bayo get into team with value added again.

We need better players.

We can afford better players.

We need a manager who can deliver that within budget.

Rodgers was terrible at that, budget wise he was shocking value.

Big money managers need big money players to add value

We cant add value to big money players or the club if we cant afford their wage scale which is dictated by sky tv money and national league prices and Eufa tops ups for these same teams.

Getting behind lennon is the only way we can get better.

contempt and hatred with false agenda does not.

55m for treble in scotland
170M plus for middle table obscurity in England

that's what club up against

50 million from champions league cuts gap down

but they guaranteed 170m in mid table obscurity as a smaller club

we need to gamble massively to get that 105m range.

they can comfortable increase best playerswages

we must sell if we cant match wage he offered.

that's the reality

I agree that that would be an interesting discussion

But its the hate and contempt without any alternative explanation that baffles me.

And the completely skewed income figures that are projected without corresponding cost figures that makes their contempt and hatred even more alarming.

I hear what your saying.

And I will back club on whatever they decide is best for club, rather than castles in the sky project.

We have a good team running things.

For me Rodgers was the experiment.

Does the high grade manager spot higher grade players in lower markets.

The experiment failed. Rodgers may have been a good coach with other peoples players. But with his choices he has squandered massive wealth. Massive wealth! And the added value he added to other guys signings was good for invincible 69 but when it was his signings to add value turn, they either didn't get game or sat in reserves or where loaned out. And all the while wages crept higher and higher. His ability in Europe was much worse than lennon despite having monster resources in comparison.

But still we hear about Rodgers superior skills and lawell not funding him.

tosh he was funded in reality by over 100 million over his 2 and half seasons between 30 million year op increases plus the spending on capital on players.

he was not a good manager considering the wealth he burned and the unbalanced squad he abandoned.

The big stumbling block to risking capital beyond ordinary income is it adds no more value to the team than running within ordinary income before bonuses.

no real value

But I thank you kindly for the input.

Im really looking for the sums that back up the better ambition

but I realise that's not easy

its easy to imagine better players if you look only at the capital outlay. but its the operating recurring wage that is the problem.

20 million risk on player may be great addition but if he also has 10m per year wage then that's the hidden cost that sinks the ship.

And while West Ham and above can offer 100k per week wages

the players of that range of ability which used to be within celtic ambition is sadly a bridge too far. unless he hasn't been discovered yet, but that takes an eye for player, which the big money managers don't have, well rodgers didn't anyway.

and I suspect these managers cant take risks on hidden gems because they are playing teams with 200m per wage bills regularly and at those wages you need guaranteed professional

which sadly is where celtic have been slotted by sky tv

we must take risky players but once they get pedigree

West Ham can take him off you because you no longer can afford the wage his pedigree deserves

the sky system and the Eufa prize money and regulations have hijacked the value from the best clubs to the leagues they want to fund,

that's not lawell fault
The "leaked document " then makes no sense as many of the names included come from leagues that we would get no value from. I agree with you that on the whole the club has a wage bill that has grown far beyond the added value provided by the players in the squad. Winning the league is a must for me and we have to make the investment needed to all but guarantee that, the longer we can keep the cheating bigots feeding on scraps the better in the long term for us. We certainly cannot afford to be complacent.

The "leaked document " then makes no sense as many of the names included come from leagues that we would get no value from. I agree with you that on the whole the club has a wage bill that has grown far beyond the added value provided by the players in the squad. Winning the league is a must for me and we have to make the investment needed to all but guarantee that, the longer we can keep the cheating bigots feeding on scraps the better in the long term for us. We certainly cannot afford to be complacent.
I think the board will back lennon.

I haven't looked at leaked email players.

I back whoever they bring in.

they want take gamble and go for risky wage squad. good I trust them with making financial decisions in interest of club.

they know what they are doing imo

the hatred based on rodgers failings but directed at bold and lennon is absurd imo

But now he got job deeply damaging to unity of purpose

rodgers was backed massively

but he didn't add extraordinary strength or flair to team

I hope and expect lawell to handsomely back lennon

I see rodgers as the slippery eel conman double dealing liar

But instead of the ee getting it in neck lennon and lawell have

Rodgers was shit in comparison to wealth he was handed.

had every club in scotland been handed the same budget at rodgers I doubt he would have won a single trophy in his stay with his lack of value added

rodgers won best part of 3 trebles

brilliant but that's what double the budget of your nearest financial club can and should deliver

rodgers did not widen the gap with double the money of everybody else

I fully expect lennon to cut the rodgers dross at loss possibly then reinvest in better quality players suited to celtic style and add value to club beyond domestic trophies.

But msm will try destabilise celtic

sfa will do best to help their secret friends

and the struggle will be fierce

but it needs the celtic fans to rebuff the attacks on club and board

not relentlessly attack our own even worse than the horde

Here's hoping TET. I do not do blind obedience to anyone but I will back our manager until. ....well until I feel that I can no longer back them, the same goes for the board. Hope it doesn't come to that again.
im no asking for blind obedience.

But unsubstantiated vitriolic attacks based on ex snake oil salesman, who they defend while forgetting he was causing ructions behind scenes and adding very little synergy to his own signings?

At no point have I said blind obedience

if you have a criticism then feel free to voice it

but most of the criticism is anti board and anti lennon with puff based on moonbeams

some real criticism can be made for certain on many topics

but the attacks in recent weeks on board are unfounded unless they don't back manager which they say they will and in past even last season backed rodgers but reason he needed backed even more and more was he was shit at fixing his teams weakness. it was rodgers who sucked balls considering the wealth he poured into his players staff and back pocket.

I had a £400 guitar when i started playing music in Ireland and was doing quite well'
after a few years i then bought (thanks to a wee divorce settlement!) an £1,800 guitar,
thanks to the better sound quality,i was getting more gigs and the investment repaid itself
over and over.

What i'm trying to say, it was a risk free investment,even if i did'nt get more gigs
i was'nt getting into debt,don't know if it's a good analogy or not,
my knowledge of finance is basic,but iv'e always believed,(cos i don't do credit)if ye can't afford it ye cannae buy it!
Hail Hail
That's £1,800 quid to never spent oan stella MD,,,,,well done you(y)

Back