An Observation.

POD

It appears that Shane Duffy has had a decent start back in the EPL. Looks like he has got his footballing mojo back.

Similarly with Jack Hendry in Belgium.

However, we still have the same old familiar woes defensively. When they were at Celtic Park they suffered from the same woes. When they depart, they experience a rebirth. I wonder why?

Coincidentally, one of our new expensive international defensive signings has mysteriously become afflicted with these same woes since arriving at Celtic Park.

It speaks volumes to me anyway.

It appears that Shane Duffy has had a decent start back in the EPL. Looks like he has got his footballing mojo back.

However, we still have the same old familiar woes defensively. When they were at Celtic Park they suffered from the same woes. When they depart, they experience a rebirth. I wonder why?

Coincidentally, one of our new expensive international defensive signings has mysteriously become afflicted with these same woes since arriving at Celtic Park.

This resonates with my mentality post pod and it's got to be the jersey doesnt shrink and being unprepared for the size of a club like Celtic you could go almost anywhere in the world and if you dont see Celtic supporters or the jersey or something to do with Celtic that's a surprise and something the majority of English clubs can only dream of. When the day comes and it will as the planets population move closer together through technology and the club are able to financially tap into that support Celtic will well placed to be in the top 16 biggest clubs on the planet. We hear it every first interview " didnt realise the size of the club" unprepared to play for a club the size of ours known in every continent on earth, unlike newcastle leeds west brom or norwich. Signings need looked after better , a chaperone of sorts , the guy with the answers to all your questions should be available to them.

Why? Look no further Than Kennedy.

Members online

Latest posts

Back