And so it begins

As frustrating as it is to watch as fans, imagine trying your hardest against ten men strung across the middle, and a Masonic cunt reffing the game and allowing thuggery from the opposition, to go unpunished
Christie was our best player yesterday imho, he got stuck in and I don't blame him for going it alone at stages, as I was shouting at the TV to 'Show for the fucking ball !!"
Too many players caught on their heels, walking (always a bone of contention for me when I played and coached, watching team mates, flat footed, and walking during games
"Get up on yer fucking toes !!"
The SPFL, is full of 'cluggers' who will be given carte blanche, to leave their mark on our players
3 points, is 3 points, and it will stick in their craw, that we managed to pull a victory, out of the jaws of defeat (ok, a draw, but that would have been like a defeat)
In any case, we will be right behind the Bhoys as the season continues, in spite of the O/O, Goat Fiddling, Flute Playing, Neanderthal, Masonic, Inbred, Bastards, and that's about the nicest thing, I can say about them
HH
Agree with all of that apart from when you said Christie went for goal at stages 😂 that was all he done mate. Like I said he's a cracking player, but needs to look up more and see whats on at times.
Surely this team knows the score with player/ ref antics by now. Doesnae make it right, but we need ti re-discover our form to rise above it if we're gonnae win the 10!
Aye, they were raging! Couldnae resist a wee snoop on wallow wallow. They actually had a match thread for OUR game. 😂 skipped through and read from 5 mins before we scored. Fucking funny shit. 😂🍿🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back