Ange Postecoglu

Every single player on the pitch today gave it everything. They played with style and panache and brought to mind a Celtic from another era. New bhoys brimming with energy brought out the best in those who languished under NFL's coaching (or non-coaching if you'd rather) and today they BELIEVED. Yes it was only Dundee but this team would have played the same way against any opposition and it's all down to the boss man.

Ange, take a bow sir. We see the big picture now and you have made your mark with the players, who look as if they would run through brick walls for you.

There will be fiercer opposition to come and sevco too so don't let up asking for support from the Board, you already have support from the fans.

Oh, and throw another hun on the barbie. 🔥

Every single player on the pitch today gave it everything. They played with style and panache and brought to mind a Celtic from another era. New bhoys brimming with energy brought out the best in those who languished under NFL's coaching (or non-coaching if you'd rather) and today they BELIEVED. Yes it was only Dundee but this team would have played the same way against any opposition and it's all down to the boss man.

Ange, take a bow sir. We see the big picture now and you have made your mark with the players, who look as if they would run through brick walls for you.

There will be fiercer opposition to come and sevco too so don't let up asking for support from the Board, you already have support from the fans.

Oh, and throw another hun on the barbie. 🔥
That last line was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant Shammy👌

Said previously I was quietly confident about Ange. Well now it’s outright optimism and excitement.
Bring it home Ange.
HH
i'll be honest i didn't hold out much hope for him the main part being he had none of his own staff in with him so took it we had another lawwell man , yet in his interviews a few days ago he laid out his plans which were get the team up and running bring in new faces and then when the window shuts bring in the backroom
That for me is excellent planning and the last few games have shown us the system he wants playing and the players he does want and those that can go

so more optimistic now and here's hoping he gets his backroom in quick

i'll be honest i didn't hold out much hope for him the main part being he had none of his own staff in with him so took it we had another lawwell man , yet in his interviews a few days ago he laid out his plans which were get the team up and running bring in new faces and then when the window shuts bring in the backroom
That for me is excellent planning and the last few games have shown us the system he wants playing and the players he does want and those that can go

so more optimistic now and here's hoping he gets his backroom in quick
……………..

I think you’ll need a wee lie doon after all that positivity…

Back