Ange

He's a complete puppet. I heard that Ange gets his orders directly from Lawell and Gordon Strachan.
I'm assuming you've followed Ange's career throughout, my man?
You heard he takes direct orders? Kowtows to any and every boss, board or FA he's representing? Total puppet?
Bold words indeed!
But maybe it's not me doing the assuming here?
Perhaps it's yourself A-G? And we all know what the repercussions can be when you're proved totally wrong after one assumes!!!

He's a complete puppet. I heard that Ange gets his orders directly from Lawell and Gordon Strachan.
Ange is actually Peter lawwell in disguise
He’s a clone that’s been in training for 25 years till Peter retired.

eventually people will realise Peter lawwell is our worst nightmare. He’s a bildenerg lizard with family connections to the knights Templar and happens to be related to the Rothchild’s. He named Jacob Rees moggs child

as an aside the American government is awaiting Peter’s clearance before releasing the ufo files. Apparently Peter signed a few of the unknown species last season

You heard he takes direct orders? Kowtows to any and every boss, board or FA he's representing? Total puppet?
Bold words indeed!
Perhaps it's yourself A-G? And we all know what the repercussions can be when you're proved totally wrong after one assumes!!!
I’m hoping there’s sarcasm involved
Has to be
Anyone who has heard ange knows that he’s his own man. A loner I sense
Whether he can coach or not is one thing but 1 days interviews and my take out is he’ll succeed or fail on his merits and no one else’s

eventually people will realise Peter lawwell is our worst nightmare. He’s a bildenerg lizard with family connections to the knights Templar and happens to be related to the Rothchild’s. He named Jacob Rees moggs child

as an aside the American government is awaiting Peter’s clearance before releasing the ufo files. Apparently Peter signed a few of the unknown species last season
You been on they funny pills again Smelly ?

Don't want to provide megasmeganeganonentity with too much oxygen, but just on the subject of the backroom boys.

One of my pet hates of recent years, is that every manager seems to bring an entire entourage along with him when taking a job: Fluffers, make-up artists, subbutteo layer-ooters, white board wipers, masseuse, podiatrists, enema inspectors and maybe even a coach or two.

Being a manager is now a cottage industry and requires a bigger budget than a small country.

I hope that Ange gets the right men either side of him, whether they are presently here or yet to be invited - it's vital he gets in the troops he trusts.

Too many leaks, spillages and floods coming oot o' Parkhead in recent years and that has to be plugged unless it's on Ange's terms.

Don't want to provide megasmeganeganonentity with too much oxygen, but just on the subject of the backroom boys.

One of my pet hates of recent years, is that every manager seems to bring an entire entourage along with him when taking a job: Fluffers, make-up artists, subbutteo layer-ooters, white board wipers, masseuse, podiatrists, enema inspectors and maybe even a coach or two.

Being a manager is now a cottage industry and requires a bigger budget than a small country.

I hope that Ange gets the right men either side of him, whether they are presently here or yet to be invited - it's vital he gets in the troops he trusts.

Too many leaks, spillages and floods coming oot o' Parkhead in recent years and that has to be plugged unless it's on Ange's terms.
You been on the same pills as smelly ?

Bold words indeed!
aussie Greek was obviously being sarcastic in his reply to megadung.

That’s the first I’ve heard of this...

Haven't really interacted with you, bud - so think I'll take a pass on this dance.

Don't knock the pills though - the hallucinations are fucking brilliant. Last night I was on cruise ship with Marilyn Monroe and Jane Seymour (the Dr Quim one, no that daft bint that married Horrid Henry).

A 3 some SP?.....you have my full attention ma man.....please feel free to elaborate 😛

Your the Q-Anon o the noise for the next 2 weeks till Docco returns
By Goad they’re powerful drugs yir oan
Kan I hae sum pease pretty pwease

HH 😛

Back