ANNE BUDGE TO HEAD LEAGUE RECONSTRUCTION THINK TANK

BILLCOWIE1958

It transpires that Hearts major shareholder Anne Budge one of the most vociferous opponents of calling the leagues early and handing out the prize money is being tasked with trying to find workable solutions for League reconstruction

Best of luck to her and I hope she has more success with that than she has making Heart of Midlothian a successful and viable football club

It seems that in Scottish football failure seems to be the required attribute to find solutions to further our game

God help us all

HH🍀

It transpires that Hearts major shareholder Anne Budge one of the most vociferous opponents of calling the leagues early and handing out the prize money is being tasked with trying to find workable solutions for League reconstruction

Best of luck to her and I hope she has more success with that than she has making Heart of Midlothian a successful and viable football club

It seems that in Scottish football failure seems to be the required attribute to find solutions to further our game

God help us all

HH🍀
It rewards stupidity by giving 2 bottom league clubs the lead say on how they restructure the league

God help us all

HH🍀
It's like putting icebergs in charge of the Titanic.

Why are Sky and BBC reporting only what Sevco, Minis, Partick and Stranrar have to say. It's like they have not even talked to anyone at the overwhelming majority of clubs who voted for this solution. Hibs voted for it even though it cost them a league place and some prize money too. Did BBC or Sky talk to Hibs? Sky Sports just like the sports department at BBC North Britain. Totally Sevco minded.

It rewards stupidity by giving 2 bottom league clubs the lead say on how they restructure the league

It has also put some of the leading proponents of self interest in charge of driving the restructuring process.....if the league is restructured they will be accused of promoting themselves.....if they fail they’ll be classed as fckn losers and their supporters will implode.....it’s a lose, lose for them imo.....and I reckon they just might have been set up here.....which is a nice thought 😛

Back