ANNE BUDGE TO HEAD LEAGUE RECONSTRUCTION THINK TANK

Today's statement by Anne Budge simply shows her ineptitude, incompetence and lack of class and why she is likely to fail with league restructuring. One would expect that she would try and get all clubs and their supporters on board if she is genuine about real league reconstruction. But no, her first public pronouncement has a go at the league winners in waiting. Displaying once again the small minded and begruding attitude that her club consistently displays. Nice one Anne, a sure strategy to alienate people and achieve nothing. But to be brutally honest Anne, everybody knows you are being a hypocrite and that your real agenda is to keep Hearts in the Premiership. So please stop the hypocrisy and posturing, then people will have more respect for your stance and opinions.

MONDAY 20 APRIL
Les Gray and Ann Budge have today announced that the first meeting of the Reconstruction Group will take place at 4pm on Monday 20 April.
The members of the group are:

Airdrieonians
PAUL HETHERINGTON

Ayr United
LACHLAN CAMERON

Cove Rangers
JOHN SHERAN

Dundee
JOHN NELMS

Edinburgh City
JIM BROWN

Falkirk
GARY DEANS

Greenock Morton
DAVID MACKINNON

Hamilton Academical
LES GRAY (joint chair)

Heart of Midlothian
ANN BUDGE (joint chair)

Hibernian
LEEANN DEMPSTER

Partick Thistle
JACQUI LOW

Queen’s Park
GERRY CRAWLEY

Raith Rovers
BILL CLARK

Highland League
ROD HOUSTON

Lowland League

GEORGE FRASER

Les Gray said: “I am delighted that so many clubs have come forward to support the league restructuring process. I am looking forward to a positive debate.”
Ann Budge added: “The importance of league restructuring is understood by all. It is vital that we all work together to find solutions for the benefit of the game as a whole.”

losers like company

MONDAY 20 APRIL
Les Gray and Ann Budge have today announced that the first meeting of the Reconstruction Group will take place at 4pm on Monday 20 April.
The members of the group are:

Airdrieonians
PAUL HETHERINGTON

Ayr United
LACHLAN CAMERON

Cove Rangers
JOHN SHERAN

Dundee
JOHN NELMS

Edinburgh City
JIM BROWN

Falkirk
GARY DEANS

Greenock Morton
DAVID MACKINNON

Hamilton Academical
LES GRAY (joint chair)

Heart of Midlothian
ANN BUDGE (joint chair)

Hibernian
LEEANN DEMPSTER

Partick Thistle
JACQUI LOW

Queen’s Park
GERRY CRAWLEY

Raith Rovers
BILL CLARK

Highland League
ROD HOUSTON

Lowland League

GEORGE FRASER

Les Gray said: “I am delighted that so many clubs have come forward to support the league restructuring process. I am looking forward to a positive debate.”
Ann Budge added: “The importance of league restructuring is understood by all. It is vital that we all work together to find solutions for the benefit of the game as a whole.”

losers like company
Losers anonymous only we know who they are. A day at a time this lot will disappear when the well runs dry.

Back