Another one bites the dust!!

I have never hidden my love of Mooy. He waa excellent in England and I was desperate for us to sign him. Once he got his fitness back he justified my belief in him and was playing at such a high level for a few months there. He had a great World Cup too so it is a wonderful way for him to finish his career.

Thank you Aaron and good luck for the future.

O'Riley needs tae STEP UP noo bak tae the player he was when 1st signed! Can only assume we've targets in mind re Jota.. Aussie Boy won't do! 😏😏
I have never hidden my love of Mooy. He waa excellent in England and I was desperate for us to sign him. Once he got his fitness back he justified my belief in him and was playing at such a high level for a few months there. He had a great World Cup too so it is a wonderful way for him to finish his career.

Thank you Aaron and good luck for the future.

Fair play to Mooy actually. He was supposedly our 3rd highest paid player (behind CalMac & CCV) on £23K/week. He could have easily limped on for another few months taking a big wage knowing there was little chance of him returning to full fitness but instead he had done us a favour by quitting and giving us plenty time to bring in a decent replacement with these freed up wages.

He should be proud of his wonderful career (recently voted into the Socceroos all time greatest ever by their fans) and he has 3 more medals to enjoy in his retirement.

Fair play to Mooy actually. He was supposedly our 3rd highest paid player (behind CalMac & CCV) on £23K/week. He could have easily limped on for another few months taking a big wage knowing there was little chance of him returning to full fitness but instead he had done us a favour by quitting and giving us plenty time to bring in a decent replacement with these freed up wages.

He should be proud of his wonderful career (recently voted into the Socceroos all time greatest ever by their fans) and he has 3 more medals to enjoy in his retirement.
He had medals previous to Celtic?
Not a joke BB I just don't want to ask squiggle, or yahoora, unless I must.

He won just the 1 A-League Premiership title with Western Sydney Wanderers and the Championship play-off final with Huddersfield. Along with several player of the year awards. His time with Celtic is his most successful period for him.
A player of his quality deserves more, I'm glad he got the ' more' with us but he's still a huge loss.

Ange, Jota, Mooy, all world class with jota still developing his hair style and fashion sense.

I hear his tab in the brazen heads been scrapped and he's to go in himself to pay his tab on wummins night 😱

Back