Another one bites the dust!!

After a patchy start he definitely showed his class and experience when he reached a proper fitness level and contributed significantly to the treble success.
Unfortunately it appears that fitness versus injury is something he has accepted is gonna be too much of a challenge for him going forward and I would say Ange leaving has maybe had a bearing on his decision to call it a g'day.

A player of his quality deserves more, I'm glad he got the ' more' with us but he's still a huge loss.

Ange, Jota, Mooy, all world class with jota still developing his hair style and fashion sense.

I hear his tab in the brazen heads been scrapped and he's to go in himself to pay his tab on wummins night 😱
After Jota spent an afternoon in the Brazen Head with Bigian, no wonder he has to bugger off to Saudi for a couple of years to dry out.

After a patchy start he definitely showed his class and experience when he reached a proper fitness level and contributed significantly to the treble success.
Unfortunately it appears that fitness versus injury is something he has accepted is gonna be too much of a challenge for him going forward and I would say Ange leaving has maybe had a bearing on his decision to call it a g'day.
Even as a bit part player Id've had Celtic offer a 1 year extension.

Even if only to bring his experience to the playing staff.

He's just enjoyed perhaps the best season of his career.

" Aaron! Gony no"
" Aaron gony no go"

Another wee snipit from down south.
Some talk about Brendan having approached Leicester about centre back Daniel Amatrey.
Valuation for 21 year old is £5m .
Playing positions, Centre back, Midfield and right back..
Looks the part on the YOUTUBE video..

HH

Should we be worried now Harry Kane has signed for Man Utd ... £90m..
4 minutes 14 sec in..

HH
why should we be Worried about Kane leaving spurs!!Kyogo ain’t gonny replace Kane,,as much as a love the wee man he’s just no in that bracket!!!big ange will have a job replacing him….wish our board were stronger Tho g.sprig,,it’s like we’re getting bullied😂

Another wee snipit from down south.
Some talk about Brendan having approached Leicester about centre back Daniel Amatrey.
Valuation for 21 year old is £5m .
Playing positions, Centre back, Midfield and right back..
Looks the part on the YOUTUBE video..

HH
Amatrey is out of contract now and was linked with us the day Rodgers rejoined us. It appears that he is possibly going to Besiktas in Turkey.

Harry Kane hasn't confirmed for Man Utd either. They are interested and so are Bayern Munich but they may wait until he is a free agent next summer. Kyogo may be wanted by Ange but he wouldn't be cosidered high profile enough as the main Spurs striker.

Back