Another player developed in Scotland’, Chris Sutton salutes ex-Celt Moussa Dembele after Champions League heroics

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Been thorn in Pep' s side since he was with us.
Pep credited the game at Paradise for smashing their confidence.

Interestingly Phillip Coutinio stuck 2 past his parent club Barcelona the other night.
The media are reporting that Liverpool get £5 million if he reaches the C.L final.

Let's hope Pete out a similar clause in his cintraxtbsealings

Lets just have a quick competition

Players developed by Celtic who've won the big cup
The Lisbon Lions
King Kenny
Henrick Larsson
Virgil Van Dyje.
Andy Robertson.
Big Moussa

Last edited:
Yet the reaction from down south is Dembélé pushed/ tripped a Citeh player before OL's second goal, Guardiola's tactics were all wrong, OL isn't a strong team, Citeh is one of the European big boys, blah, blah, blah. I thought Manchester would have had enough of entitlement after the huns' visit there in 2008.

Yet the reaction from down south is Dembélé pushed/ tripped a Citeh player before OL's second goal, Guardiola's tactics were all wrong, OL isn't a strong team, Citeh is one of the European big boys, blah, blah, blah. I thought Manchester would have had enough of entitlement after the huns' visit there in 2008.

However one other reaction is that his value is going up and Chelsea are trying to get in early for him.
Man Utd also reported to be sniffing round.
That's a sell on for us which will cover the Duffy,m / Toney transfers leaving us wirh a little net outlay.

Presumably Liverpool would get £5M from Barcelona. What a bummer for Barca to have to pay £5M for their own player who had helped to knock them out.
Yes - Barca would have to pay Liverpool the extra £5m bonus for a player who helped humiliate them if Bayern win the cup.

Messi looked broken after the game. I wonder if Pep will have one last throw of the dice to try to win the CL by persuading his owners to pay whatever it takes to bring Messi to Manchester?

However one other reaction is that his value is going up and Chelsea are trying to get in early for him.
Man Utd also reported to be sniffing round.
That's a sell on for us which will cover the Duffy,m / Toney transfers leaving us wirh a little net outlay.
Here's hoping. Mind you, I think we just banked the VVD £7.5M sell on clause and boasted about another large operating profit, leading to a big bonus paid out to our CEO.

Been thorn in Pep' s side since he was with us.
Pep credited the game at Paradise for smashing their confidence.

Interestingly Phillip Coutinio stuck 2 past his parent club Barcelona the other night.
The media are reporting that Liverpool get £5 million if he reaches the C.L final.

Let's hope Pete out a similar clause in his cintraxtbsealings

Lets just have a quick competition

Players developed by Celtic who've won the big cup
The Lisbon Lions
King Kenny
Henrick Larsson
Virgil Van Dyje.
Andy Robertson.
Big Moussa

Moussa hasn't won it!! If his team do win it then you can add Denayer to that

Members online

Latest posts