Anti Catholic bigotry ended after WW2 and the pesky Green Brigade need to stop being Fenians

THis version does, sounds like The Wolfe Tones and probably a modern version so perhaps not original lyrics. Not familiar enough with the song to pass judgement.

Then that’s not the song. Maybe the GB don’t know the real song. I would suggest they learn it. It’s a Celtic song. Not a republican song. I wonder if they could name one prominent Fenian from that group?

I fucking doubt it. Still, they have flags. Why do you need to know history when you gave a fleg?

No anti catholic bigotry since WW2? Someone needs to tell the peepul who spit on priests in 2018 and also the Orange Order Bumholios then. Anti Catholic bigotry is the raison d'etre of the OO. Have the OO been inactive since 1945 then? VE day must have been a defeat for the OO as well the Nazis then.
Catholics can roam freely in Larkhall after Celtic pump Sevco 5-0, nothing to fear since 1945.

THis version does, sounds like The Wolfe Tones and probably a modern version so perhaps not original lyrics. Not familiar enough with the song to pass judgement.
The actual line is u will have to deport the fighting Mad Irish who give them support and that was the Dubliners I was taught that when I was very young and used to sing it on celtic bus to the game from Partick I'm 70now

Back