Any SFA reaction to a Scottish club getting a 2nd warning from Uefa?

Sorry didn't know disable fans had to go through different channels of Complaint. Wether the lge or spfl just thought it being Disgusting would have been dealt with the SFA my mistake. Must be some size of a Carpet.?

MSM & BBC said it was SPFL who'd investigate, personally I would ban the DOBs from every away game in the lge, cups & Europa till they get they hoose in order

Let the SFA deal with sanctions for home games half a stand shut everytime they fcuk sing the Billy Boys or any other rancid song, untill they clean up their act. But they'd be out business by that time & going for a 2nd Coming of The Peepul & FC Rangurs

The outcome would be,nit -pick find something on Celtic ( just to balance it up) then the SFA sanctions would kick in big time,they cannot
be seen to caution that lot from Govan without insinuating that there is an
element of bigotry in both clubs.
What gets me is why the hierarchy of the footballing world has taken so
long to respond,the vile singing and FTP chants has also been going
on in Europe for years,especially when they are playing in predominantly
RC countries.
I also agree that as times are changing we too will have to tread carefully
for different reasons though.

Last edited:
There ‘identity’ as they call it ,is now being questioned especially by uefa,!untill sfa and splf,unfortunately don’t think they will call them out ,tomorrow could be crucial in that field ,let them spout there bile ,the more evidence posted on media ,the better ,until the authorities maybe forced into acting ,? But that is a big ask ,the only way to put them in their place ,is go to their hole and beat them ,if we get our defence sorted ,and our attack playing as we know they can ,the job can ,will, be done ,mon the hoops ,give us a beautiful Sunday ,hh

The SFA are fucking raging at UEFA, the basturds have given Scitland 2 home games on the trot. No jollies this time 5⭐ Hotels, no fine wines or champagne or fine malt whisky, no corporate travel to & from games.

Aye & tae cap it all off the UEFA big wigs will be in town next week for one of the Scotland games. Add tae that the racist/sectarian chanting of the Peepul of course they'll have to do something or the SFA could face sanctions due to the failure to punish member clubs.

Strict Liability is coming to our game weather the clubs want it or not. FIFA & UEFA want it for all member Associations. Theres plenty of articles & blogs on the web, on how they've forced FAs to comply.
Don't want to be 'that guy' but isn't Scotland your best bet to get the good stuff, whisky-wise?

Members online

Latest posts

Back