Apologies

jinxy67

For the last 2 or 3 days I've had an argument with Maria on this forum, while I have been having this argument I haven't gave any thought to the other people on this forum (even though it has been pointed out to me by friendly fire so to speak) so I would like to apologise to everyone who has felt that my argument with Maria has spoilt there participation this weekend.
I will TRY my best not to let it happen again. Please note that I said TRY

For the last 2 or 3 days I've had an argument with Maria on this forum, while I have been having this argument I haven't gave any thought to the other people on this forum (even though it has been pointed out to me by friendly fire so to speak) so I would like to apologise to everyone who has felt that my argument with Maria has spoilt there participation this weekend.
Takes a big man to apologise like that, jinxy.

I thank you for that, but it's not altogether necessary. I just think we'd all be happier if you just continued to post on the relevant subjects.

That's rich coming from me and my hypocrisy is infinite, but having had a running battle on another platform, I know full well that it spoils the enjoyment for others. The actual points of debate get lost in petty point-scoring and that is exactly what the agitators are aiming for.

By losing sight of the topics and the real issues at hand, I was in reality helping the actual hun interlopers to succeed in their agenda.

Well said though, jinxy........HH

COYBIG,

Well said Jinx,and as SP said,try and get some rest pal.

There are things in life we may never understand but there are some who understand more than others, we learn as we grow.

O/T good article on jk site re: letter from all scottish football bodies to not charge establishment team re: ebts etc. If Celtic do nothing they are not worth supporting I'm.

people disagree that's life ,thats what makes forums entertaining at times

if everyone on a football forums agreed it would be dire

Aw man, God blessed that lassie.........what an incredible women!
Agree, a person with such a forgiving and loving heart does such an act. I am humbled, why, for I could not do it.
Revenge and retribution for the loss of my own flesh and blood would stop me.
God bless that woman, she has literary brought a tear to my.
God bless her and keep her safe.

I do not know or claim to know the charity that mother showed in human kindness.
I lost my son at his own troubled hand on 31st Dec 2016. For all pushers of drugs I would pull the trigger, press the button and pull the lever, look you all in the eye doing so. You robbed me of my son...... I would not forgive, why, ....you did not care, why should I care.
That mother is incredible, hugging the person that stopped her son hugging her.

I do not know or claim to know the charity that mother showed in human kindness.
I lost my son at his own troubled hand on 31st Dec 2016. For all pushers of drugs I would pull the trigger, press the button and pull the lever, look you all in the eye doing so. You robbed me of my son...... I would not forgive, why, ....you did not care, why should I care.
That mother is incredible, hugging the person that stopped her son hugging her.
Sorry for your loss Tommy YNWA

Back