Archie MacPhershun

I went to a 'non-denominational' school and it did me no harm. Well, it toughened me up cos I got called a fenian bastard every day for five years. Plenty of teachers heard this going on and did nothing. I had two PE teachers who called me a fenian bastard as well. Given the choice now I would have went to St Pats. HH

2-0 tonight, put your house on it 😉

I just checked there are 2122 Catholic schools in England, i lived down there for 11 years I think and never once did I encounter sectarian bigotry between Catholics and Protestants. Sectarianism is a weirdly Scottish thing but Catholic schools aren't, Explain that one to me Archie MacPhershun? Tit.
Alright Hoopy, I've lived in Merseyside for 22 years and I have never, not one solitary time, heard ANYONE, AT ALL(!), complain about Catholic schools. It's just not an issue. Because, of course, it fucking shouldn't be! Jeezo, if the feckin English can get their heads round this....

Alright Hoopy, I've lived in Merseyside for 22 years and I have never, not one solitary time, heard ANYONE, AT ALL(!), complain about Catholic schools. It's just not an issue. Because, of course, it fucking shouldn't be! Jeezo, if the feckin English can get their heads round this....
Another load a shite fae a no mark big swept away wanker didn’t hear him say anything when commentating on rangers when they were actively practicing a bigoted and sectarian agenda prick

Something I have genuinely struggled with is to understand what religion a protestant comes from.
I understand where Jews come from,Muslims,Hindu,s,Catholics,etc.
As far as I am led to believe this country was ALL CATHOLIC until Henry decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it to,then a few years later along came this guy John Knox who we are led to believe was a PROTESTANT,, someone who does not like what they see or what is happening..in knox.s case he did not like the idea of Mary being a Catholic so he protested against her,,but when the fikkin hell does protesting become a religion..
HH.

Fuc
Something I have genuinely struggled with is to understand what religion a protestant comes from.
I understand where Jews come from,Muslims,Hindu,s,Catholics,etc.
As far as I am led to believe this country was ALL CATHOLIC until Henry decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it to,then a few years later along came this guy John Knox who we are led to believe was a PROTESTANT,, someone who does not like what they see or what is happening..in knox.s case he did not like the idea of Mary being a Catholic so he protested against her,,but when the fikkin hell does protesting become a religion..
HH.
[/QUOTE. Fuck that’s a big question tae ask I’m no even gonna try tae answer it 🤔🤔🤔

Back