Archie MacPhershun

SamTeàrlachH

We all knew he was one of them. But now old Woooooof has come out and blamed the deeply ingrained hatred of Catholicism and Irishness by a certain section of Scottish society on the victims. Or the schools of the victims. Yes, he's an old Orange bastard. Some very confused people think the term 'Orange bastard' is the equivalent of their racism and sectariansim, but Orangeness is akin to the white supremacy that fed the Ku Klux Klan. More people should come out and call its proponents Orange bastards. And if Archie talks like one, he ought to be called out as one:

We all knew he was one of them. But now old Woooooof has come out and blamed the deeply ingrained hatred of Catholicism and Irishness by a certain section of Scottish society on the victims. Or the schools of the victims. Yes, he's an old Orange bastard. Some very confused people think the term 'Orange bastard' is the equivalent of their racism and sectariansim, but Orangeness is akin to the white supremacy that fed the Ku Klux Klan. More people should come out and call its proponents Orange bastards. And if Archie talks like one, he ought to be called out as one:

Considering Scotland along with the rest of Britain was once a Catholic country it might be suggested that it's not the Catholics or by association Catholic schools who are out of line

Indeed it was the Church of Scotland in the early decades of the 20th Century who called for lesser treatment of Catholics from Scottish Councils Institutions and employers something that the Moderator has apologised for recently

HH🍀

Any correlation between what “Call It Out” are highlighting and the ramping up of the calls for Catholic schools to be closed?

And the fact that 57% or Scottish Catholics voted for Scottish independence, combined with increasing calls for independence across the country in the face of Brexit, means that a lot of things are intersecting here. The Unionist rags that make up essentially all of the Scottish mainstream media are ploughing the depths of sub-loyalist incitement more and more. Even things like blaming the Republican marchers for the violence, when everyone who was there knows it was the Orange thugs who attacked the peaceful march that were to blame.

TBH i think down south all we are seeing is inner city protests of whatever they want toprptest, but most of England is made up of agriculture and they are not happy one bit. I think the farmers will call the tories out for the shambles they are about to cause in export of beef etc.

As I posted on twiter earlier "If we're going tae debate Catholic Schools, can we debate the OO purpose in a 21st century, multicultural Scotland, after all anti Jewish or Muslim marches wouldn't be allowed. So why are anti catholic & irish marches allowed #DebateAyeRight

Got the usual hvn basturds calling me a fenian basturd, they just dont get the pagan thing at all. Thick hun cunts 😂😂😂😂

TBH i think down south all we are seeing is inner city protests of whatever they want toprptest, but most of England is made up of agriculture and they are not happy one bit. I think the farmers will call the tories out for the shambles they are about to cause in export of beef etc.
Border counties in the south rely on there cattle going into the north markets for lower transport costs and price and because they have the abattoirs and infastructure to process their meat ,so already the small farmers in the south are suffering and prices are dropping

Farmers in the north rely on extra cattle bought from the south and also rely on the abattoirs to process there meat for both the British and Irish market but there not suffering yet

But like all mainland farmers when we leave the EU all grants and subsidies will stop , As Scottish farmers (ones not working for the crown estates and wealthy land owners ) have found out ,the largest percentage of subsidies went to the wealthy/crown estate land owners in england first ,then the english counties ,then the english islands ,then Northern ireland

Scottish farmers small famiy ones were always last

England willl take care of the english farmers and the english fisherman only

The rest will be left hanging in the wind

anti Jewish or Muslim marches wouldn't be allowed

Except anti-Muslim marches are allowed, mate. The EDL were legally around to maraud around England in what often turned into anti-Muslim pogroms (alleged Muslim-owned shops were smashed, Mosques vandalised etc.) and they were given the go-ahead from the cops to do so. No, they weren't given the go-ahead for the vandalism and assault, but in almost all of the major EDL marches, they descended into this kind of stuff and the authorities kept granting them permission for their marches.

The SDL in this country were allowed the exact same thing, but the problem for them is that there was only about 45 of them - on a good day. I protested against them many times. Most of them came from the North East of England, as it happens. The rest were a collection of Sevconians and Wee Huns.

But, of course, I take the point, the Orange Order is accepted up here socially in a way anti-Muslim hate groups are not. While Scotland has not seen the rise of the hard-to-far right that England has, people often forget that the main fascism in Scotland is Orangeism and it intersects with Islamophobia and other forms of racism.

Dear , Dear ! Did Archie not get the memo from the GASL that they are now a club for ''Everyone , Anyone '' ?
He is a bit behind the times if he is condemning separate schooling as a cause of sectarianism . The school you attended does not matter at Ibrokes as long as you can hand over the readies to pay for the latest court case .

On a more serious note - McPherson , like me , was a teacher in his distant past . Did he EVER come across sectarianism being practised in the classroom ? If he did - did he call it out ?
I taught in both Catholic and Non-denominational schools and NEVER did the issue of sectarianism arise in the classroom or the school in general .
In the schools in which I taught there were ''protestants'' as well as non-believers in the Catholic schools and Catholics and non-believers in the non-denominational schools . I never encountered any friction caused by ''religion'' .
Has Archie discovered something different after all his years OUT of mainstream education ?

Wooof !! Sounds to me like a man who has a book to sell and is stirring the sh*t in order to promote it !

HH

More Historical Amnesia from that mob, during mass immigration from Ireland to Scotland, parents of school children at protestant schools made it clear they didn't want Irish kids just off the boat, attending their schools, charmless feckers, and banning Catholic schools will do nothing to sort out kids with problems in their lives.
Instead of blaming Catholics, Archie should be aiming his sights at Holyrood or Westminster and ask why their track record on social care for vulnerable kids is abysmal.
I'm a lapsed Catholic myself, but this seems to me to be an attack
tainted with bigotry against people of faith, you woulda thought at anyone hinting at closing down a faith school would be facing a hate crime charge.

Are the country gonny listen to these clatty backward bastards about how its the kafflik schools fault theres sectarianism in scotland no its cunts like this scabby cunt that's the problem him n his ludge pals..FUCK THEM ALL WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED HH

Attachments

• 20191001_155743.jpg
    20191001_155743.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 3
I just checked there are 2122 Catholic schools in England, i lived down there for 11 years I think and never once did I encounter sectarian bigotry between Catholics and Protestants. Sectarianism is a weirdly Scottish thing but Catholic schools aren't, Explain that one to me Archie MacPhershun? Tit.

More Historical Amnesia from that mob, during mass immigration from Ireland to Scotland, parents of school children at protestant schools made it clear they didn't want Irish kids just off the boat, attending their schools, charmless feckers, and banning Catholic schools will do nothing to sort out kids with problems in their lives.
Instead of blaming Catholics, Archie should be aiming his sights at Holyrood or Westminster and ask why their track record on social care for vulnerable kids is abysmal.
I'm a lapsed Catholic myself, but this seems to me to be an attack
tainted with bigotry against people of faith, you woulda thought at anyone hinting at closing down a faith school would be facing a hate crime charge.

I understand the point you are making but the truth is there’s only one faith that’s being attacked...

Sorry mate, should have made it clear that the attack is on the Catholic Faith, even though I'm lapsed Imatim, i would.certainly defend the schools against these bigots.
Learned a lot of good things at primary school and Chapel, some things that are more relavent today than they were as a child. 👍

Sorry mate, should have made it clear that the attack is on the Catholic Faith, even though I'm lapsed Imatim, i would.certainly defend the schools against these bigots.
Learned a lot of good things at primary school and Chapel, some things that are more relavent today than they were as a child. 👍

No need to apologise.....you made some pertinent points. Keep it lit

Back