Are the Huns cheating again? John James thinks so

He writes pish for the hits and steals snippets along the way claiming there all his own ,then greets like a big lassie when nobody pays per view

That's why he's always beggin for cash but forgets folk won't pay for pish

We all know their cheating and we all know nobody will do a thing to stop it , same as we know council planning applications for big steel mobile containers planted on a public footpath and hooked up to the mains

Needs planning permission and a license to trade

and yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing happens

And isn't it amazing that none of those who post (and pay) have a bad word to say about him and also have a go at Phil?

And isn't it amazing that none of those who post (and pay) have a bad word to say about him and also have a go at Phil?
I suspect he and the nice writers here who hate Phil are worth the watching.

JJ is sharp dude with a weird fetish for himself.

When he spreads hearsay you must not repeat anything similar or you stole it from his mystic sources.

But if he steals from you. thats ok. coz it was just hearsay anyway.

I spoke to a dude wearing a rangers tap, he is my source, therefore its trustworthy hearsay.

He said Sevco are pish

And that is a fact.

I suspect he and the nice writers here who hate Phil are worth the watching.

JJ is sharp dude with a weird fetish for himself.

When he spreads hearsay you must not repeat anything similar or you stole it from his mystic sources.

But if he steals from you. thats ok. coz it was just hearsay anyway.

I spoke to a dude wearing a rangers tap, he is my source, therefore its trustworthy hearsay.

He said Sevco are pish

And that is a fact.

Nobody hates Phil. Why would you use that word TET? Those of us that are tired of his pronouncements of imminent liquidation are so because, every time he comes out with it, they just keep on spending.

But I do t think hate is the word o would use. There’s far too much hate around and to extend it to a guy who writes stuff about Sevco is too strong a description.

Hate corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Be selective with whatever hate you have in your heart. For it could turn you into whatever you rail against if you become intolerant, beligerant, spiteful and aggressive with verbally or physically.

The only person I have truly hated in the last twenty years was Thatcher. And carrying that hate affected me in negative ways.

Phil is Phil, got a lot right, got a lot wrong, I don’t hate him. I just get fed up putting my party dress on once a week. HH

Nobody hates Phil. Why would you use that word TET? Those of us that are tired of his pronouncements of imminent liquidation are so because, every time he comes out with it, they just keep on spending.

But I do t think hate is the word o would use. There’s far too much hate around and to extend it to a guy who writes stuff about Sevco is too strong a description.

Hate corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Be selective with whatever hate you have in your heart. For it could turn you into whatever you rail against if you become intolerant, beligerant, spiteful and aggressive with verbally or physically.

The only person I have truly hated in the last twenty years was Thatcher. And carrying that hate affected me in negative ways.

Phil is Phil, got a lot right, got a lot wrong, I don’t hate him. I just get fed up putting my party dress on once a week. HH
I don't include you in the hate category- your just an angry man.

Unless of course you have other monikers?

There have been a few hate people on Celtic Noise imo

But there is a witch hunt to discredit JF and Phil

When a blogger sets out to discredit another blogger with mysticism then I doubt they are supporting same team. And if you know for fact JF and Phil are Celtic mad, the twisted rhetoric against them suits a particular agenda.

Phil doesn't like me contributing on his site. But I would say most of his stuff is worth reading, even the hearsay stuff.

The people who go into great length to attack his vague stuff are usually extremely vague themselves.

JJ is an mercenary

decent writer but vindictive about persons and much less accurate than phil

Phil may appear vindictive in his blog but its ideological clash and proper exposure of things that should be investigated by a functioning media.

His enemies are always personal

laws require a certain way of telling a news story

Personally I think he lays out some great stuff to dig deeper

Whereas the msm are always using whataboutery and squirrels to avoid their purpose

I don't include you in the hate category- your just an angry man.

Unless of course you have other monikers?

There have been a few hate people on Celtic Noise imo

But there is a witch hunt to discredit JF and Phil

When a blogger sets out to discredit another blogger with mysticism then I doubt they are supporting same team. And if you know for fact JF and Phil are Celtic mad, the twisted rhetoric against them suits a particular agenda.

Phil doesn't like me contributing on his site. But I would say most of his stuff is worth reading, even the hearsay stuff.

The people who go into great length to attack his vague stuff are usually extremely vague themselves.

JJ is an mercenary

decent writer but vindictive about persons and much less accurate than phil

Phil may appear vindictive in his blog but its ideological clash and proper exposure of things that should be investigated by a functioning media.

His enemies are always personal

laws require a certain way of telling a news story

Personally I think he lays out some great stuff to dig deeper

Whereas the msm are always using whataboutery and squirrels to avoid their purpose

I have never read withers blogs never mind wrote on them. As for being an angry man, or just an angry man you again make assertions you have no evidence for. Angry and passion aren’t the same thing. I can get angry like everyone, but to categorise me as an angry man without knowing me at all, is very unscientific and based on opinion. Opinion is fallible and if it comes from feelings is even more so.

Getting angry is not the same as being that way permanently.

The interesting angle I thought he was taking was with McGregor not being eligible as he was at oldco when he was younger, so the three year rule shouldn't apply with Sevco.
Not holding my breath in our board following this up.
I don't give a monkeys if egos clash with each other, not my fight, still read JJ and Phil regularly, get some good stuff from the 2 of them imo, but if they've got a beef with each other, maybe when the day comes and the Zombies go under, they can meet up and have a few beers, congratulate each other and become buddies until newco mark 2 come on the scene and we go again. ?

I have never read withers blogs never mind wrote on them. As for being an angry man, or just an angry man you again make assertions you have no evidence for. Angry and passion aren’t the same thing. I can get angry like everyone, but to categorise me as an angry man without knowing me at all, is very unscientific and based on opinion. Opinion is fallible and if it comes from feelings is even more so.

Thats what all angry men say

:p

I have it on good authority that this song will help temper anger when it overflows from the passions.

What do you mean again?? have they ever stopped???
Haha you beat me to that one and spot on, no they've never stopped the opposite of stopped is more like it. With a little help from the friendly SFA who thought league reconstruction was a great idea but only when rangers were relegated (what am I talking about?) Corals bookies clearly said they weren't ? just demoted ???

Like him or loathe him he’s into the Huns...

Latest from John James

Having revisited this matter it’s evident that the new club and the SFA are blatantly playing The Continuation Lie. McGregor is listed as their homegrown player despite the fact that he was developed by a former club (in liquidation). The SFA believe that they can get away with this. St. Josephs of Gibraltar have been informed by a third party. The SFA under Maxwell is as bent as it was under Regan. However it should be noted that Maxwell has the ‘right’ handshake and that the new club’s mole Andrew Dickson works tirelessly at Hampden on their behalf. I would sack every last one of these corrupt jobsworths. Doncaster should take over governance. There is a better educated class of liars at the SPFL.

If you want to give credit were credit is due the person(s) who gave light to the fire many days ago. What you may be reading at present is the trimmings been applied,but the raw story was out in the open, but some people missed it. allowing the reguritation to develop.
"
Cluster One 10th July 2019 at 21:39

Rate This

John Clark 10th July 2019 at 11:04
…………….
Thanks JC.
……………………
Ex Ludo 10th July 2019 at 12:23
25 0 Rate This
I read this morning on one of the more entertaining Celtic facing websites that Rangers* may have fielded an ineligible player (Alan McGregor) in their EL qualifier yesterday evening. The honest mistake apparently is that although Mr McGregor is listed on the squad list he wasn’t a development player for his present club. I’m not concerned because I’m fully confident that the SFA will have the matter in hand.
………………..
……………..
There may be some mileage in that.

If you want to give credit were credit is due the person(s) who gave light to the fire many days ago. What you may be reading at present is the trimmings been applied,but the raw story was out in the open, but some people missed it. allowing the reguritation to develop.
"

Rate This

…………….
Thanks JC.
……………………
25 0 Rate This
I read this morning on one of the more entertaining Celtic facing websites that Rangers* may have fielded an ineligible player (Alan McGregor) in their EL qualifier yesterday evening. The honest mistake apparently is that although Mr McGregor is listed on the squad list he wasn’t a development player for his present club. I’m not concerned because I’m fully confident that the SFA will have the matter in hand.
………………..
……………..

And true to form the hun apologist appears to spread his moonbeams and make the OC/NC go way, nothing to see,its like this honestly folks.

"
Darkbeforedawn 17th July 2019 at 18:17

Rate This

Not wrote on here for a long long time (I was very much in the minority haha!) but since I researched this a fair bit last week as to why Candieas was not in the squad, I thought I would point out some of the not so straight forward rules and a few faults with the JJ article linked above.

Every team in European competitions can register up to 25 players the tournaments. The rules state that 8 of those 25 have to be home grown in the nation (JJs assessment of the criteria and age groups here is correct) of which 4 have had to be at the club for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

If a club cannot fill the allocation of home grown or club grown players, they have to leave a space in the squad (in extreme examples a club could theoretically only be allowed to register 17 if they couldn’t fill the quota).

JJ has incorrectly stated we submitted 23 players when the actual players he listed totals 22 (count them if you don’t believe me). 17 players who grew up outside Scotland, 4 (Hastie, Docherty, Arfield and Jack) who were developed in Scotland and a 22nd who is Alan McGreggor who Rangers have put him in as a ‘home grown player at the club’. Because they didn’t have another three, there have been 3 spaces left in the squad.

The only point of contention is whether McGreggor should be classed under home grown at the club for those who believe it is a new club, or whether he should have had to be registered as one of the 4 home grown at a different club (depending where you fall on the OC/NC divide). JJs assertions of the likes of Halliday or Stewart are inaccurate purely as he has got his sums wrong (which the day after his attacks at other journalists is quite embarrassing for him i would guess).

The McGreggor one comes down to whether UEFA think he should be listed as a player from a different club, or whether a Phoenix/newco is a continuation. I’d imagine the amount it’s been discussed, and the cash riding on it, that this have been flagged up to the opposition by now and they have probably seemed guidance. A simple appeal to UEFA would clear it up one way or the other.
P.s the squad lifted from his website for clarity
Goalkeepers: Allan McGregor, Wes Foderingham, Jak Alnwick
Defenders: James Tavernier, George Edmundson, Connor Goldson, Nikola Katic, Matt Polster, Borna Barisic, Andy Halliday
Midfielders: Ryan Jack, Steven Davis, Glen Kamara, Greg Docherty, Joe Aribo, Scott Arfield, Sheyi Ojo
Forwards: Greg Stewart, Alfredo Morelos, Jermain Defoe, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie"

"

Rate This

…………….
Thanks JC.
……………………
25 0 Rate This
………………..
……………..
if tufa answer then its open news because they will either get sanction or not, and at that point it becomes more legal, no matter which way it goes. Not just for Sevco but every club that wants to ditch debts.

And true to form the hun apologist appears to spread his moonbeams and make the OC/NC go way, nothing to see,its like this honestly folks.

"
Darkbeforedawn 17th July 2019 at 18:17

Rate This

Not wrote on here for a long long time (I was very much in the minority haha!) but since I researched this a fair bit last week as to why Candieas was not in the squad, I thought I would point out some of the not so straight forward rules and a few faults with the JJ article linked above.

Every team in European competitions can register up to 25 players the tournaments. The rules state that 8 of those 25 have to be home grown in the nation (JJs assessment of the criteria and age groups here is correct) of which 4 have had to be at the club for 3 years between the ages of 15 and 21.

If a club cannot fill the allocation of home grown or club grown players, they have to leave a space in the squad (in extreme examples a club could theoretically only be allowed to register 17 if they couldn’t fill the quota).

JJ has incorrectly stated we submitted 23 players when the actual players he listed totals 22 (count them if you don’t believe me). 17 players who grew up outside Scotland, 4 (Hastie, Docherty, Arfield and Jack) who were developed in Scotland and a 22nd who is Alan McGreggor who Rangers have put him in as a ‘home grown player at the club’. Because they didn’t have another three, there have been 3 spaces left in the squad.

The only point of contention is whether McGreggor should be classed under home grown at the club for those who believe it is a new club, or whether he should have had to be registered as one of the 4 home grown at a different club (depending where you fall on the OC/NC divide). JJs assertions of the likes of Halliday or Stewart are inaccurate purely as he has got his sums wrong (which the day after his attacks at other journalists is quite embarrassing for him i would guess).

The McGreggor one comes down to whether UEFA think he should be listed as a player from a different club, or whether a Phoenix/newco is a continuation. I’d imagine the amount it’s been discussed, and the cash riding on it, that this have been flagged up to the opposition by now and they have probably seemed guidance. A simple appeal to UEFA would clear it up one way or the other.
P.s the squad lifted from his website for clarity
Goalkeepers: Allan McGregor, Wes Foderingham, Jak Alnwick
Defenders: James Tavernier, George Edmundson, Connor Goldson, Nikola Katic, Matt Polster, Borna Barisic, Andy Halliday
Midfielders: Ryan Jack, Steven Davis, Glen Kamara, Greg Docherty, Joe Aribo, Scott Arfield, Sheyi Ojo
Forwards: Greg Stewart, Alfredo Morelos, Jermain Defoe, Jordan Jones, Jake Hastie"
still even at 22 McGregor either should not be registered or someone else should been excluded to take up 4

only if he is home grown at same club is 22 allowed?

don't get the point dude making

if its not same club then its not same club simple

Members online

Latest posts

Back