Are they not deid?

Lemon

I am still laughing at this incident :
Me and the daughter(11) needed to get a taxi on our return from holiday last weekend and had the luck(?) of getting a blue nose for a driver. He blethered on the usual guff about how next season would be different etc etc and I was biting my lip not wanting to start something in the presence of my young lass. Got to the destination about 10 minutes away and was leaving the cab - no tip- when the daughter pops her head to the dividing glass and says to him " my dad told me that your team are dead" Fucking class! Good birthday present bought for her!

Me and the daughter(11) needed to get a taxi on our return from holiday last weekend and had the luck(?) of getting a blue nose for a driver. He blethered on the usual guff about how next season would be different etc etc and I was biting my lip not wanting to start something in the presence of my young lass. Got to the destination about 10 minutes away and was leaving the cab - no tip- when the daughter pops her head to the dividing glass and says to him " my dad told me that your team are dead" Fucking class! Good birthday present bought for her!

Good ghirl!!!!!

Her timing was great. Journey done now fuck off deluded dickhead. ???

Back