Are we hearing the first rumble of boots retreating?

Big Bobo's bunnet

It's still early. The EL is what it is. There has been a slight shift in recent weeks. A familiar chill down the spine of the hacks. Better words spoken again begrudgingly with celtic in the same sentence. The light can only be kept off of ibrox for a limited time before they have nothing positive left to write.
Gerrard has told his mercenary brigade they are in the crosshairs . The only thing holding them together (and all hunkind) is the siege mentality he tried to put in place when he came in.
Does that team have the salts? I'm not so sure to put it mildly

Remember, truth, dare, double dare. That was a playground game or after school game to test your gemeness, right. When we grew up we grew out of those game, right! Wrong you can take the man out of Castlemilk, but you cannot take Castlemilk out of the man. Big Mike must be pishing himself and laughing, i challenge you, double challenge you.King is ripping the piss right out of the gullibears and they fucking know it, but they cannot say nothing or they reveal their inferiority to admitt they have been taking to the cleaners.Below is classic deflection from defeat, two defeats in the one week.

“I challenge Sports Direct to follow up its statement by sharing with Rangers supporters how much last season’s retail agreement benefited the club. ”

pullars.jpg

Heard a wonderfully naive comment on the Spurs v Man City game last night .
City were wearing a strip with an orange sash - one of the commentators mentioned that his dad was going to buy him a similar Man City strip in the 70's , which drew the comment ''You didn't see many orange sashes in the 70's ''.
There speaks a man who has little knowledge of the marching habits of the lesser-spotted orangeman !

Writing is on the wall. Sevvy G has publicly announced he's going to Spend Spend Spend in the January window if his current bunch of mis-fits, burd beaters and loanees don't pull their red kneed socks up. The thing is, if they don't manage a few face saving results between now and the New Year he will have to make good on those threats. So where will the money come for this cash splurge? Answer. It won't, thus leaving him the option of walking away saying he was promised funds and they were broken.
All speculation of course, but it just might happen.:unsure::LOL:

Writing is on the wall. Sevvy G has publicly announced he's going to Spend Spend Spend in the January window if his current bunch of mis-fits, burd beaters and loanees don't pull their red kneed socks up. The thing is, if they don't manage a few face saving results between now and the New Year he will have to make good on those threats. So where will the money come for this cash splurge? Answer. It won't, thus leaving him the option of walking away saying he was promised funds and they were broken.
All speculation of course, but it just might happen.:unsure::LOL:

Probs suit the sevco no to pay his wages for another 3 years. Win win lol

I honestly can't see anything that he has to offer, I particularly laugh at his antics with every slight indiscretion that happens on the pitch, when he runs down the touchline with his arms spread wide and screaming.
I keep waiting for him to take off in full flight but I suppose he will take off sooner rather than later.

I honestly can't see anything that he has to offer, I particularly laugh at his antics with every slight indiscretion that happens on the pitch, when he runs down the touchline with his arms spread wide and screaming.
I keep waiting for him to take off in full flight but I suppose he will take off sooner rather than later.
As they all do, Cooper. So many managers, so little silverware.

I have had a great couple of days bonding with dons fans and taking the piss out of sevco . Hope Wednesday keeps it going till the weekend . Bus booked for Saturday let's catch up with mini Huns.
Bonding with the sheep?Surely no?

Back