Armadale

Ffs genuine enquiry and gets abuse i always thought celts were better than that i told him to check it out cops doing usual running away either reply or not. We dont turn on our own you think he waited two years to speak then get shot down have a look at yourselves

Ffs genuine enquiry and gets abuse i always thought celts were better than that i told him to check it out cops doing usual running away either reply or not. We dont turn on our own you think he waited two years to speak then get shot down have a look at yourselves
Nothing untoward, perserve and the convos get better. people always test the water when folk arrive with queries. Anyway Jpw you could have directed the chap straight to the query. And we are better than that and any site you know that.

Nothing untoward, perserve and the convos get better. people always test the water when folk arrive with queries. Anyway Jpw you could have directed the chap straight to the query. And once we are better than any site you know that.
Yes true but i couldnt remember what post i seen it old age and that lol trust the person till he fucks up then crucify the cunt lol

want to point out the abuse ?

Just seems a strange post, I can smell a hun at 100 yards, and my nose was twitching there 100’s of other thing you could post as your 1st post, you know, like hi, how is everyone doing, join in on an ongoing post, but straight in with his own thread, where’s the celebrations in Armadale thread 💩

Kelly im sure if you read all comments you can see the undertones of suspicion which is fair enough but go look at his previous posts youll clearly see hes not one of them

Just seems a strange post, I can smell a hun at 100 yards, and my nose was twitching there 100’s of other thing you could post as your 1st post, you know, like hi, how is everyone doing, join in on an ongoing post, but straight in with his own thread, where’s the celebrations in Armadale thread 💩
Bellshill bhoy ive loads of friends over your way i can vouch for his support to celtic can anyone vouch for you

Can you am i one

Kelly im sure if you read all comments you can see the undertones of suspicion which is fair enough but go look at his previous posts youll clearly see hes not one of them
Can't see previous posts nor would i want to it's an open forum but i also don't see abuse and i believe if he did feel he was in anyway being abused he'd do a follow up post and speak up

I thought it was a strange post too. I never knew what it meant.

Welcome back Shammy too.

Its simple told brother about post on noise regarding armadale about police leaving them too it And told him to ask what yhread it was on And two pages later no reply Simple dont want people to talk about it or discuss it dont post it

If you’d care to take a quick look through ANY of my previous postings, you’d have NO doubt which team I support.....
I never doubted what team you support but you should always give people the benefit of the doubt until its proven there not one of the celtic family then destroy them if it turns out otherwise we should all have each others back against the rotten mob As the next few years will no doubt be worse than ever

Its simple told brother about post on noise regarding armadale about police leaving them too it And told him to ask what yhread it was on And two pages later no reply Simple dont want people to talk about it or discuss it dont post it
Ok I apologise, but surely you can see why everyone was sceptical, new member, 1st post, “where’s the video of the Huns celebrations” often after then Huns win something we get a lot of dubious posts from “new members”
If my memory serves me right the post your looking for was in the Celtic v rangers game thread, there’s 23-24 pages, think it was towards the end, I’d work backwards to find it 👍

Reactions: Jpw
Ok I apologise, but surely you can see why everyone was sceptical, new member, 1st post, “where’s the video of the Huns celebrations” often after then Huns win something we get a lot of dubious posts from “new members”
If my memory serves me right the post your looking for was in the Celtic v rangers game thread, there’s 23-24 pages, think it was towards the end, I’d work backwards to find it 👍
No I was wrong it’s in the “zombie admits it” thread👍

Back