Arsenal's latest INSULT

BILLCOWIE1958

Where do these wankers get off? Showing complete and utter condescension towards Celtic as if they are doing us a favour throwing us scraps as if we don't have a pot to piss in

WE are in the position of bargaining strength not them

By offering £15 million for KT only to be told that our valuation of him is minimum £25 million then having the audacity to come back and offer £17.5 million just goes to show how High and Mighty these pricks consider themselves to be in relation to ourselves

Personally if I was Peter Lawell I'd tell Arsenal in no uncertain terms that Celtic will no longer deal with Arsenal and with the amount of quality that is coming through our Academy there would only be one loser in that scenario and I don't believe that it would be Celtic

The thing about quality is that it always finds it's way to the top and there are always plenty of willing parties prepared to pay the going rate to acquire it

I don't even believe that Arsenal is the best destination for KT to play learn and improve

Cast your minds back 35 years when a young Charlie Nicholarse pledged his future to them and his career went downhill rapidly That was in the days when Arsenal were an up and coming force

Those halcyon days are now well in their dim and distant

No CL for them this coming season so is that perhaps why their transfer budget is a miserly £45 million in relation to the league where they ply their trade? They had a perfect chance to alter that by winning the Europa League and qualify for CL by the back door but couldn't beat Chelsea in the Final And Chelsea had already qualified fo CL Goes to show the standard and commitment of Arsenal

I think that says enough about where Arsenal find themselves now in the grand scheme of the EPL

Not good enough! So why would KT a kid with the world at his feet even consider joining a Club so obviously in the descendency?

Short answer is he shouldn't Bide your time Son and the right Club will come along offering better opportunities for advancement chances to win trophies and everything that brings along with in Including personal wealth

HH?

The Arsenal attitude to Celtic is only the football face of the increasingly derogatory view of many ( but not all ) in England to anything Scottish .
Look at the recent Jeremy Vine fiasco where three tits were simultaneously exposing their complete lack of knowledge of Scotland coupled with their typically English arrogance . Vomit inducing stuff !

So I am never surprised when our football is treated with such contempt by those down south .
I only hope that PL , being in a financially superior position to most clubs , tells them where to stick their ''increased offer '' .

HH

It's bargaining we do it with other clubs (remember last year and McGinn)
Problem for me is Celtic then responded by under valuing him with £25 million.
Remember this is the club (Arsenal) that when told Suarez was worth a minimum fee was £40 million, bid £40 Million and a pound.
They'll keep dipping their toe in the water until the reach the minimum that Celtic accept.
There are two points that Arsenal will probably pick up on

KT has apparently asked for permission to talk to them.
Lenny hasn't stated he's not for sale simply that they haven't reached our valuation of him.

Remember this is the club (Arsenal) that when told Suarez was worth a minimum fee was £40 million, bid £40 Million and a pound.
They'll keep dipping their toe in the water until the reach the minimum that Celtic accept.

Lenny hasn't stated he's not for sale simply that they haven't reached our valuation of him.
where did the "apparently" come from.

EVERYONE is for sale

We sell him for £25 million and with sell ons it'll be over £30 million at least But I don't believe that it'll be to Arsenal

HH?

It's just a tactic to offer a pittance. Sometimes the selling club will bite your hand off. For instance if some English team offered $500,000 for Moreorless then Sevco would jump at the chance to last another month till liquidation. The real action in the transfer window will be August 31st and by then we could be in the Champions League

Back