Arsenal's second bid for Tierney

SamTeàrlachH

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/...ship/arsenals-new-kieran-tierney-bid-16502830

We've just rejected a second bid by Arsenal for KT. It sounds like an utterly preposterous deal. I think £25 million is a huge undervaluation of KT, but Arsenal's new bid is £17.5 million with £7.5 million add-ons depending on performances and goals. Apparently some of these add-ons concern the CL. I'm sorry, but I don't think Arsenal will be in the CL for years to come. It's true they weren't that far away last year, but, outside of the big 3, I'd still rate Chelsea and Man Utd above them, given Arsenal have a much smaller transfer budget than Man Utd and Chelsea gubbed them in the EL final. They're really trying to their best to lowball us over this and I'm so, so glad that it ain't got a cat in hell's chance of happening. I hope that KT remains at the club, obviously, but if he's going to go, it has to be for the right price. In my opinion, and I don't really give a shit what people say about Scottish Premiership given KT has proven time and time again that he can play against Europe's elite, he should be going for no less than £50 million.

Arsenal obviously won't be playing in the CL this season, while we have a very good chance. Even if they were in the CL, they're not a great team. They'll struggle to get out of their group, I think. So it'll all come down to KT, I assume.

If KT wants to leave, we'll sell him for £25 million. I imagine that's the criteria Lawwell has. Not 17.5 and 7.5 more in unrealistic add ons, but £25 million up front. And that's a travesty in my opinion. But, to quote Ned Kelly before they hanged him, such is life.

Last edited:
https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/...ship/arsenals-new-kieran-tierney-bid-16502830

We've just rejected a second bid by Arsenal for KT. It sounds like an utterly preposterous deal. I think £25 million is a huge undervaluation of KT, but Arsenal's new bid is £17.5 million with £7.5 million add-ons depending on performances and goals. Apparently some of these add-ons concern the CL. I'm sorry, but I don't think Arsenal will be in the CL for years to come. It's true they weren't that far away last year, but, outside of the big 3, I'd still rate Chelsea and Man Utd above them, given Arsenal have a much smaller transfer budget than Man Utd and Chelsea gubbed them in the EL final. They're really trying to their best to lowball us over this and I'm so, so glad that it ain't got a cat in hell's chance of happening. I hope that KT remains at the club, obviously, but if he's going to go, it has to be for the right price. In my opinion, and I don't really give a shit what people say about Scottish Premiership given KT has proven time and time again that he can play against Europe's elite, he should be going for no less than £50 million.

Arsenal obviously have zero chance of being in the CL this season, while we have a very good chance. It'll all come down to KT, I assume.

If KT wants to leave, we'll sell him for £25 million. I imagine that's the criteria Lawwell has. Not 17.5 and 7.5 more in unrealistic add ons, but £25 up front. And that's a travesty in my opinion. But, to quote Ned Kelly before they hanged him, such is life.
If the boy wants tae go which I doubt if Man U pay 45 million for a boy who played 38 games then the arse can go and fuck themselves

Absolutely. They're boring and could seriously struggle next season I think. I think Arsenal could revert back to their pre-Wenger mid-table obscurity, given the silly money being spent by the likes of Crystal Palace, Everton etc.
Bang oan mate if anycunt want Tierney and as I say if the boy wants tae go we got well stung wie big Virgil so 30 million plus add ons these cunt pay millions for fuckin cleaners fuck HH the Bhoys is here for tiar ??????????

Back