Athletico Out.

Once again, the rancid scum club, that is Athletico Madrid disgrace themselves. Remember 1974. And this time we may benefit. Karma.😎
They are an absolute disgrace of a club. That behaviour should (but won't) be punished by UEFA. They have not improved in the last 5 decades and that should not be tolerated by a sporting authority. Although no fan of Man City I was delighted they knocked out the scumbag thugs.

And I hope Savic gets a long ban too. Foden gets deliberately booted so he sprints over 30 yards to try to haul a clearly injured player from the deck to his feet which kicks off yet more argey bargey from the Athletic players. In the resultant melee he headbutts Sterling and pulls Grealish by his stupid hair. And only gets a booking after all these offences despite it being monitored by VAR. Then at the end he sprints down the tunnel when his colleagues are thanking their supporters to start a fight with Grealish. Will UEFA do the "right thing" and ban him - I doubt it!

They are the huns of Spanish football.

Once again, the rancid scum club, that is Athletico Madrid disgrace themselves. Remember 1974. And this time we may benefit. Karma.😎
First time I’ve cheered an English win at well …. anything
Man City gave them a slight taste of their own theatrics from the first game and they couldn’t handle it 🤷‍♂️
anti football meets anti humanity

great atmosphere from their supporters but that’s it

Despite our history with Athletico, I couldn't bring myself to support an English team against them. Thought the Athletico fans were tremendous at the end, full of heart and soul, the opposite of these plastic foreign owned toys with their tourist fans.

Was in Belvidere hospital in 1974 and could actually hear the crowd noise.
Really have no time for Atletico or indeed City so was really on a win win.
Now hope Real will do the business but suspect it will be City Liverpool final.
HH

Fuckin disgusting acting like that how savic never got a red was crazy but surely will be sanctions for they're behaviour ots orite for them to stay down wen they need to but wen it happens against them they're offended fuckin scummy bastard of a club the sevco of Spain wankers one and all

I thought they played well last night against a very good City side.They have a nasty streak and so did their manager.

Was in Belvidere hospital in 1974 and could actually hear the crowd noise.
Really have no time for Atletico or indeed City so was really on a win win.
Now hope Real will do the business but suspect it will be City Liverpool final.
HH
City lack something for me, don’t think they’ll make the final, if they do I doubt there good enough to win. Dunno what it is but they just don’t excite as much as they should for the line up they have.

I had peek on ff

they have a thread on this match

first dude says Athletico were disgrace and manager as well, was kind of shocked it had so many likes

The next comment was indicative to me

it said it was his kind of football, paraphrased

it had more than double the likes

so much for it being small minority of their fans being thugs

Members online

Latest posts

Back