Attack on Catholic Priest

Glasbhoy81

Now am not religious but that's a new fucking low , attacking a priest in a cathedral with a bottle. If that was an Imam in a mosque it would be all over the news. Nothing on the BBC.
You would think things would be getting better in this day and age, not worse.
Shocking

Was thinking about that side of it aswell but to hate a Catholic that much if there's not an historical reason for hating them (yous no wot I mean) then the amount of hatred shown just for the sake of hating is mindboggling I grew up way rite bitter bastards they widnae dream of doing something like that
I can only suggest it was a real nut job then but it still wasn't deemed to be worth more than a 30 second mention. As Bri said, had it been an Imam or a Rabbi there would have been ructions.

I can only suggest it was a real nut job then but it still wasn't deemed to be worth more than a 30 second mention. As Bri said, had it been an Imam or a Rabbi there would have been ructions.
A priest in france got his head machete off, couple years back during a service and it didnt get much news.

So many atrocities against priests never get much news.

one bad priest means attacks on all priests and religious is justified

Its the way its always been.

The rise in stealing the host from the tabernacle for black masses is at an all time high and growing every year. Seems the satanic blokes prefer the real thing for their desecration rites.

Can you imagine hilary clinton getting whacked by a bottle at her spirit cooking sessions wouldnt get an atrocity headline for months despite the fact they write stuff on wall while the Witch (no sure what the official title of spirit cooking priestess is called) dips her brush into a bucket of blood and semen to write some lovely messages for her fans.

that doesnt get much news either

just a bit of fun i guess

But can you imagine the headlines if she got whacked by a bottle while having some fun.

right-wing-mistakes-marina-abramovic-dinner-party-for-satanic-ritual-736247

Back