Attack on Catholic Priest

Last night the catholic chapel St Simon’s in Partick was burnt to the ground, might have been an accident……might not….
I woke up and checked my house as I could smell burning.
Shocking .😟 I think that is the Polish Church.

Now am not religious but that's a new fucking low , attacking a priest in a cathedral with a bottle. If that was an Imam in a mosque it would be all over the news. Nothing on the BBC.
You would think things would be getting better in this day and age, not worse.
Shocking
I am shocked that I'm learning of this vile assault on the Celtic noise. You're right this would be on the 10 o'clock news headlines should the victim have been a rabbi , iman or other religious leader/activist. Attacking someone for no reason other than being who they are especially Catholic is a side story that is put to the side far too often. Depraved scum

I can only suggest it was a real nut job then but it still wasn't deemed to be worth more than a 30 second mention. As Bri said, had it been an Imam or a Rabbi there would have been ructions.
Aye an attack on a white person wether a priest or not is not news worthy anymore anybody,anycolour being attacked shud be reported with the same vigour

Members online

Latest posts

Back