Au revoir, Olivier Ntcham

At times a class act
Too fleeting though
I always remember tierney being asked about worst dresser at Celtic park and he said ntcham
Took him a few seconds to compose himself when the guy asked about his outfits
Full nba uniform with sun-visor
Tierney 'like in the west of Scotland and at ‘
A lesson in not knocking back over 10 million for a player that can down tools in such an unprofessional way
Shades of ntcham in the frimpong deal
Forever be remembered for lazio away 🥳
We move on

Last edited:
Goal a
At times a class act
To fleeting though
I always remember tierney being asked about worst dresser at Celtic park and he said ntcham
Tierney like’ in west of Scotland and at ‘
A lesson in not knocking back over 10 million for a player that can down tools in such an unprofessional way
We move on
Gainst the FILTH in Aug '18 the HIGH POINT! Game we shdve won 7-0 were it not Fur that Wanker McGregor!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

At times a class act
To fleeting though
Tierney like’ in west of Scotland and at ‘
We move on
he came he saw he left a muthafkr

is it loan to buy or just get out the door deal

Top class twice a season, but lazy casual player.
NFL is not spinning this time, as it was clear Ntcham thinks he's better than Celtic & has been wantin out back to at least the time of his regular post match sly chats to fellow sneek Boyata

Reactions: CAZ
Shame NFL feels he can't tell the whole truth - like how pistol obviouslty encouraged/made him play Ntcham at start of season for the shop window.

Same as how pistol recently reminded NFL to play useless Barkas as 'our number 1' (petes imagined multi million pound steal, better buy)

Top class twice a season, but lazy casual player.
NFL is not spinning this time, as it was clear Ntcham thinks he's better than Celtic & has been wantin out back to at least the time of his regular post match sly chats to fellow sneek Boyata
Where have you been hiding? We’ve all just found out you’ve were sending abusive private messages to the much loved and recently departed Michael Duffy, shammy has asked us all to block your posts, so you can’t spread anymore of your shite, don’t bother replying to this post your blocked, and I would urge all noise members to click on dhoopsers photo and used the ignore button, in memory and solidarity of the late MD 🙏

Where have you been hiding? We’ve all just found out you’ve were sending abusive private messages to the much loved and recently departed Michael Duffy, shammy has asked us all to block your posts, so you can’t spread anymore of your shite, don’t bother replying to this post your blocked, and I would urge all noise members to click on dhoopsers photo and used the ignore button, in memory and solidarity of the late MD 🙏
Where did Shammy post that BB? I don't recall seeing it.
Hmm has he been banned then, his rebuttal seems to have disappeared?

Last edited:
Back