Awright,we're desperate fur the real fitba' tae start!

michael duffy

It's still the scum goin for talkin absolute pish durin' the international break cup,and el crappallo is worth another 10 gazilion ,whitever oan the rest of the gazillions they've already calculated. so instead of us all pishin wursel's at the scum, whit aboot a wee bit ae fun, name some fish/mammal/ reptile song titles
so, starters fur 10
I promised you a mackerel-Simple Minds
Cod only knows- the Beachboys
Salmon enchanted evenin- Tony Bennet

It's still the scum goin for talkin absolute pish durin' the international break cup,and el crappallo is worth another 10 gazilion ,whitever oan the rest of the gazillions they've already calculated. so instead of us all pishin wursel's at the scum, whit aboot a wee bit ae fun, name some fish/mammal/ reptile song titles
so, starters fur 10
FFS Michael! Whit huv you subjected us to? You do realise how unfunny some of the punters on here are and now you have given them a licence. 😭😭😂😂

"Saturday Night's Alright for Whiting" - Elton
"Pike A Virgin" - Madonna
"Anchovy in the UK" - Sex Pistols (from "Never Mind The Pollocks"?)
"Guppy Love" Donny & Marie Osmond
"Cod it be Magic" - Hake That

I'm so so very sorry. The cloakroom attendant will be busy handing out coats for this thread!

Last edited:
so, starters fur 10
Aye Cheers MD is this a fishback to the feeding o the Five thoosand Take it Big J said no to the Stella.

HH 😂

There is a Japanese movie about a song called Fish Story. The movie is called Fish Story too. The song is the first ever punk song recorded a year before The Damneds, New Rose single.
During recording someone says, this song will save the world one day.
But will it....
If ye dinna mind sub-title movies ( closed captions to ye Larry) check it oot.
A highly original movie.
No idea what they are saying in the song but I like it. The song is on You Tube too.

There is a Japanese movie about a song called Fish Story. The movie is called Fish Story too. The song is the first ever punk song recorded a year before The Damneds, New Rose single.
During recording someone says, this song will save the world one day.
But will it....
If ye dinna mind sub-title movies ( closed captions to ye Larry) check it oot.
A highly original movie.
No idea what they are saying in the song but I like it. The song is on You Tube too.
Didn't know about this R, I always thought New Rose was the first release. Everydays a schooldays mate. 👍

so, starters fur 10
MD body verve the site for a wee while as obviously
the drugs dont work

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back