AZ ticket info

Our ticketing operation is an embarrassment. Login to buy tickets for AZ game, no option to buy them, its only Hearts game. In my notifications it shows that 4 of our 6 season tickets (we are in a My Celtic Network group) available to purchase but the other 2 are missing. No means of adding them. We are all on HCTS yet rather than take money from that, you have to contact them to buy tickets.
No one answers the phone, they don't reply to emails as and don't reply to tweets. The deadline to secure your seat is 9am on Monday morning so unless someone decides to communicate and answer queries there will be a lot of season ticket holders who want to buy tickets cant due to their totally inadequate ticketing operation.

Our ticketing operation is an embarrassment. Login to buy tickets for AZ game, no option to buy them, its only Hearts game. In my notifications it shows that 4 of our 6 season tickets (we are in a My Celtic Network group) available to purchase but the other 2 are missing. No means of adding them. We are all on HCTS yet rather than take money from that, you have to contact them to buy tickets.
No one answers the phone, they don't reply to emails as and don't reply to tweets. The deadline to secure your seat is 9am on Monday morning so unless someone decides to communicate and answer queries there will be a lot of season ticket holders who want to buy tickets cant due to their totally inadequate ticketing operation.
Ahhh someone else
I spent 2 hours yesterday trying to buy tickets for the game v hearts. Was trying to get a bunch of tickets together but the online thing had me trying to find seats together myself. Called one number who said to call another number. Called that number who only dealt with season tickets renewals. Call another number etc etc
Went round in circles and gave up.

Seems as though I was one of the lucky ones, my tickets were in the notification section of eticketing site. If you haven't already done it your best bet is to contact John Paul Taylor the SLO, he will get back to you. Either email or tweet him.

In fair after being ignored Re a Jablonec ticket problem John Paul on being contacted sorted it out in jig time. But we have a ticket office that is far from “world class”, maybe Dom should take a walk over and have a look. Surely easier to maximise your obvious income streams before you go searching for new ones.
cmon Celtic sort it out
HH

Canny get the tickets will now have to to the ticket office the morra and get them its a pain in the arse need to go in earlier to the game as normal a least am fit and ready for my paradise homecoming
Enjoy the game pal. Hopefully you get this sorted out easy enough. Celtic rely on season ticket money more than most football clubs so they really need to improve the way they treat the lifeblood of the club. Let's hope we batter the diets tomorrow. HH

Back