Bad bhoys did it and ran away

Supporters need to knock that shite on the head. It's a public safety issue which will only cause problems for the club. What other regulations should people feel don't affect them, sure why not spark up a cigarette while seated / standing in your section.

for every good action ,,,ah we know the rest
As much as I enjoyed the display and the noise created, I feared there would be repercussions also and so be it.
When there is a public safety issue in place, it becomes a battle the GB can't and shouldn't be allowed to win either imo.
I worry now that this issue is going to be turned into another them against us bollock of a situation, where only the club stands to lose and please nothing but the Hun bastards.
Will the GB accept the slap on the hands for being naughty boys yet again?
I hope so, yet can't see it all the same.
This them against us shite has to end and END now, as its become tiresome and no winners in it, for the sake of the club imo.

As much as I enjoyed the display and the noise created, I feared there would be repercussions also and so be it.
When there is a public safety issue in place, it becomes a battle the GB can't and shouldn't be allowed to win either imo.
I worry now that this issue is going to be turned into another them against us bollock of a situation, where only the club stands to lose and please nothing but the Hun bastards.
Will the GB accept the slap on the hands for being naughty boys yet again?
I hope so, yet can't see it all the same.
This them against us shite has to end and END now, as its become tiresome and no winners in it, for the sake of the club imo.
This is excellent
GB have to understand the reality in which the club is working. There is no gray area. You can’t do it. The club faces big sanctions.
Time to be grown up bhoys
HH

Imagine having to queue up to go through a metal detector with baggage searches, spot searches etc before even getting to the turnstile at Celtic Park. That's the reality at any MLB or NFL stadium in the US and was at the 2018 World Cup. That's where thumbing your nose at health and safety will ultimately lead.

Any fan who thinks it' a great idea to get the club in trouble for the sake of a few flares and fireworks need to grow the fuck up. Shiny bright things are for weans so the miscreants need to use their imagination and come up with something that won't be dangerous and won't cost the club.

I'm like a lot of fans I enjoy what the gb bring to celtic Park the singing the tifos it's great it brings a great atmosphere. But I'd love to see them stop with the flares this is a health and safety issue anyone who suffers from a chest complain the smoke can make it very uncomfortable and they'd probably have to leave the ground just so they can breathe properly. This is bigger than the club v the green brigade this is the health of fellow supporters do the right thing gb no more flares please.

Don't think the GB were the only ones letting of flares did the Bhoys not let some of as well. It looked good but they are banned so you take the punishment although I think they are to be offered alternative seats if they have bought tickets.

First ,,it was a great display and created a wtf atmosphere ,,,,but the pyros need knocked on the head ,,,it's not the first time or the last we'll be having this conversation the disregard for folks health round about them not to mention their viewing :LOL:
Look forward to the club cashing in with a full size tifo poster and t-shirt

First ,,it was a great display and created a wtf atmosphere ,,,,but the pyros need knocked on the head ,,,it's not the first time or the last we'll be having this conversation the disregard for folks health round about them not to mention their viewing :LOL:
Look forward to the club cashing in with a full size tifo poster and t-shirt
SEND THEM BACK TO HELL

Was a superb display but they had hands poking thru the gaps between the paper shit for the tifo awe u cud see was sumcunts hand🤣 this was always gonny happen I just hope they take it on the chin they put on a superb display against they fuckin scummy bastards and along with every other fan sang the the troops on to a great victory was brilliant but no more flares because they will just shut the lot doon

Was a superb display but they had hands poking thru the gaps between the paper shit for the tifo awe u cud see was sumcunts hand🤣 this was always gonny happen I just hope they take it on the chin they put on a superb display against they fuckin scummy bastards and along with every other fan sang the the troops on to a great victory was brilliant but no more flares because they will just shut the lot doon
Bet the hun players did think they were walking into hell ...going by the looks on their faces we had that game won before a ball was kicked.

Bet the hun players did think they were walking into hell ...going by the looks on their faces we had that game won before a ball was kicked.
Aye u cud see Tony they all shat it not just barasic I love the displays I wish there was a better way but the club canny ever be seen to not call it out but that display will live long in the memory thats for fuckin sure

Members online

Latest posts

Back