Bale linked to Sevco?

26+6=1

Police Scotland have no intention of warning the public about a dodgy batch of deludemol currently being peddled to addicts by unscrupulous dealers.
Victims have been witnessed claiming Sevco, who apparently can't meet McRapist's wage demands, could sign Gareth Bale.
The only Bale ever before and ever likely to be connected with Sevco was for Moshni's fucking world class breakfast.

Police Scotland have no intention of warning the public about a dodgy batch of deludemol currently being peddled to addicts by unscrupulous dealers.
Victims have been witnessed claiming Sevco, who apparently can't meet McRapist's wage demands, could sign Gareth Bale.
The only Bale ever before and ever likely to be connected with Sevco was for Moshni's fucking world class breakfast.
They’d be struggling to afford a straw bale….never mind a Gareth bale 🤣🤣

That would be the best signing since....Aaron Ramsey! How did that work out?
Ended in tears just like Moshni
Excerpts from Moshni's fictitious autobiography refer to him being 'mad with hunger by the 2nd playoff game'. Sevco management told him 'all the hay in Scotland was eaten over the winter and it would be weeks before there was any new hay' In his deranged state he heard something about a 'haymaker' and thought to himself 'if I could throw one of them on the field I might get dinner.'

Ended in tears just like Moshni
Excerpts from Moshni's fictitious autobiography refer to him being 'mad with hunger by the 2nd playoff game'. Sevco management told him 'all the hay in Scotland was eaten over the winter and it would be weeks before there was any new hay' In his deranged state he heard something about a 'haymaker' and thought to himself 'if I could throw one of them on the field I might get dinner.'
Mibbee have Straw poll among the orcs before they decide.😉🤣

Just how deluded are these zombies????? I think they need to up their medication. They've got two chances, none and FECK ALL.

Was it a bale out that someone mentioned and some stupid hun hack misheard?

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back