Bale linked to Sevco?

Maybe Trump will petition Hollyrood for asylum :ROFLMAO:

Sure Donny hates Scotland, now he built his Golf resort up in Aberdeenshire, broke all the environmental legislation associated with his resort, Scottish Gov gave planing permission for offshore windfarm. Bought Turnberry R&A removed it from the Opem rota, then Green Party accused him of using dodgy money to buy it, then UK Gov wouldn't allow him furlough payments in Covid because his courses haven't paid any tax because they've ran at a loss. He hates us šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Scotland home of golf, impossible for a golf course not to make money, unless something dodgy going on

I see Ramsey has been paid aff by juventus, had 1 year left @ Ā£7 million a year, they paid half and told him tae get tae feck, now a free agent, who would take a chance on him? No doubt some daft EPL team will, but they only way should be a pay as you play deal, getting nothing for playing his favourite positionā€¦..the treatment table šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I see Ramsey has been paid aff by juventus, had 1 year left @ Ā£7 million a year, they paid half and told him tae get tae feck, now a free agent, who would take a chance on him? No doubt some daft EPL team will, but they only way should be a pay as you play deal, getting nothing for playing his favourite positionā€¦..the treatment table šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Pay per minute I would suggest, canny get a full game outta him unless its an internationalā€¦if I were his club CEO Iā€™d be asking the bastard how he manages that considering heā€™s lifting 400k a wkā€¦Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask ffs.

Pay per minute I would suggest, canny get a full game outta him unless its an internationalā€¦if I were his club CEO Iā€™d be asking the bastard how he manages that considering heā€™s lifting 400k a wkā€¦Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask ffs.
He is always fit for country no matter how many crutches or wheeliechairs he was seen in the day before.
Really youd think juve would've terminated his contract ages ago as clearly hes in breach of it.
Cant be not fit for both juve and sevco yet play practically 90 mins every time Wales play.
Mind the days not so long ago a player would inform the manager if he was fit to play or not and manager would accept that as players are meant to be professional ( con artist this one though ) but it's obvious or should be that hes not being honest about his fitness levels.
He took the Captains armband when Bale went off V Ukraine yet played what ? 3 to 4or5 games for sevco in 6 month ? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I suppose for sevco it's a case of reaping what they sow šŸ„³

You never know maybe Sicknote told him it was easy money letā€™s face He took them for a packet and all he achieved was staying fit to play for Wales who are now in the World Cup Iā€™m sure he will find a club down south to take him on now he has been paid off by his who canā€™t get rid quick enough so Bale ??.

You never know maybe Sicknote told him it was easy money letā€™s face He took them for a packet and all he achieved was staying fit to play for Wales who are now in the World Cup Iā€™m sure he will find a club down south to take him on now he has been paid off by his who canā€™t get rid quick enough so Bale ??.
Nah I cant believe that Bale would lower himself to Ramsey level.
Remember a couple years ago Digger just pre pandemic Bale was about to become the richest footballer that ever lived by signing for a chinese super league side ? He wasng just going there to play he was to help build a new club in another big city for the chinese super league.
Development, structuring, playing, management everything he wanted and the highest wages ever offered at that time.
I reckon that he will go stateside for the weather and big bucks, perhaps join up with Beckham's Miami side.
That move that fell through due to the outbreak of covid19 in China was allowing him everything under the chinese sun including beckham style rights to a club franchise should he wish.
A 32 year old Gareth Bale to the spfl regardless of our step up in recent years I cant see it in a million years even if it was us offering him a place on the board and everything he couldnt imagine, he still has it.
Remember Larsson at that age and even once retired was still better than our strikers Hooper etc and showed it in testimonial games.
32 hes got another year or two of his prime years left in him.
Germany, Italy , France, USA or China should he choose to leave the EPL I'm thinking.
Europa league runners up was a super achievement for sevco but hardly Gareth Bale levels ( just what methinks though) šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

You may just have hit on the real reason for his injuries B4l.....................it's the heavy lifting of that Ā£4000,000 a week that's gave him a slipped disc, 2 hernias and chocolate knees.

Back